xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: 360 And Zen Micro  (Read 81 times)

mitch2025

• Archived User
360 And Zen Micro
« on: December 26, 2005, 10:34:00 PM »

i just got a ZEN Micro for christmas and i started putting my songs on it and then decided to try it out in my xbox360. well when i would plug it in, nothing would happen. i read the instructions and it said that only the provided software installed on a Windows PC can read it unless you turn it on Removable Disc mode. well i thought "ok no problem. its just a touch of a button" i turned Removable disc mode on and my 360 read that a removable device was pluged in but when i open it none of my songs are there. turns out that you have to transfer stuff to it in removable disc mode in order for it to be seen in removable disc mode but if you do that then you dont see it it normal mode thus i can listen to my songs unless i transfer them once in normal mode and once in removable disc mode. however that would mean that i only get 3 gigs of space instead of 6 gigs because i would have to transfer everything 2 times. is there a way i can use it in my xbox in normal mode?

richie579

• Archived User
360 And Zen Micro
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2005, 09:24:00 AM »

you probably have to update the firmware on it, my zen xtra didn't work either till I found the updated firmware on nomad world...it had to reformat the zen hd and whatnot, but it works perfectly in my 360 now...here's a link to yours I believe...

http://ccftp.creativ...L16_2_21_02.exe

GH0STce11

• Archived User
360 And Zen Micro
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2005, 09:35:00 PM »

yeah, looks like you need to update and/or find PlaysForSure firmware for your mp3 player, to make sure it works with the 360.

mitch2025

• Archived User
360 And Zen Micro
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2005, 09:24:00 PM »

thanks guys. worked like a charm biggrin.gif