xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: South Florida Installer  (Read 216 times)

craigncheri

• Archived User
South Florida Installer
« on: April 30, 2004, 11:59:00 AM »

I install mod's and tsop flashes. contact me before purchasing a chip I may be able to save you money.
I have performed well over 200 installs and many repairs as well.
located in miami.
many referances avalible.  <

craigncheri

• Archived User
South Florida Installer
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2004, 05:08:00 AM »

forgot to mention I mod while you wait in front of you. You can be certain none of your parts are being swapped out and your getting exactly what you pay for.
 <

morpheuslink

• Archived User
South Florida Installer
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2004, 07:05:00 AM »

Hey, whats up....

I was interested in buying a modchip and hopefully getting you to install it. I want a chip that will allow me to play my xbox game backups and does not require all that evox dashboard complexities.

I was looking here:
http://www.divineo.com/cgi-bin/div-us/xb-xensla.html

This chip claims it does all that and does not require Evox dash, and you can pay by "COD" which is great.

Please let me know if you can help me or if you could recommend me to someone that could.

You can email me at: [email protected]

Thanks.  <

craigncheri

• Archived User
South Florida Installer
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2004, 10:50:00 AM »

bump  <

XzNewtypEzX

• Archived User
South Florida Installer
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2004, 01:13:00 PM »

Yo how much do you charge to install a xecuter 2.3b lite plus mod chip and a western digital 120 GB hard drive?  <

XzNewtypEzX

• Archived User
South Florida Installer
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2004, 08:40:00 AM »

My friend and I just got our xbox's modded by craigncheri and we're very pleased with the job he did. I would definately recommend him to anyone in the south florida area who wants to get their xbox modded.  <

roysgti

• Archived User
South Florida Installer
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2004, 11:37:00 AM »

Do you mod PS2s?? Let me know at [email protected]  <

A2J4LIFE

• Archived User
South Florida Installer
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2004, 06:16:00 AM »

QUOTE (craigncheri @ Apr 30 2004, 07:48 PM)
I install mod's and tsop flashes. contact me before purchasing a chip I may be able to save you money.
I have performed well over 200 installs and many repairs as well.
located in miami.
many referances avalible.

:jester:  :popcorn: GENTS & GENTETS IVE PERSONALY MET THIS GUY AND HES THE REAL DEAL hes the man when it comes to modding and even resurrecting dead modded xbox attempt gone wrone craig is the man wit the master plan for all south florida HES A WIZ KID ON ALL YOUR XBOX AND PS2 MODDING NEEDS AND REPAIRS I HIGHLY RECCOMEND HIM TO ALL WHO ARE IN A TIGHT SPOT WIT THERE XBOX OR PS2 OR JUST WANT TO UPGRADE THERE XBOX EXPERIENCE WITH THE PHATESS CONVERSION OUT HE TURNS YOUR XBOX IN2 A PC PRACTICLY WITH ALL KINDS OF OPTIONS AND CAPABILITIES VERY WELL RECCOMMENDED AND PROVEN GUY CRAIG THE FLORIDA TECH WIZKIDD LOLOLOL HE LEFT ME VERY HAPPY AND STILL STAY IN TOUCH AND FRIENDS HES AWESOME CALL HIM UP OR EMAIL HIM HE'LL GET RIGHT BACK TO YOU AIGHT ENOUGH SAID PEACE 1 LOVE OUT... :beer: EVEN THOUGH I DONT DRINK LOLOLOL
 <

zeiro

• Archived User
South Florida Installer
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2004, 08:48:00 AM »

how much do you charge to install a dms3 for ps2??  <

zeroslave

• Archived User
South Florida Installer
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2004, 04:27:00 AM »

I have an xbox I have had for sometime. It has an enigmah modchip in it.....apparently....I bought it modded a couple years ago.......Well I know that I cannot go on xbox live with it or I will be banned but I was wondering if there is a way you know so I could setup on xbox live....I live in the North Miami Area.....We can either talk by phone or email whicheer you prefer

Thanks

Let me know what s needed to be done...I would like to do it asap.  <

A2J4LIFE

• Archived User
South Florida Installer
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2004, 07:50:00 AM »

Yes there is a chip that will still enable u to go online email us your phone and we will call you to help you resolve ur problem... :jester:  :popcorn:   <

craigncheri

• Archived User
South Florida Installer
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2004, 03:39:00 PM »

looks like the installers by region is still not updated so this is my October bump
 <

GeminiSaga

• Archived User
South Florida Installer
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2004, 10:12:00 PM »

Hi..I need to mod my ps2..if you could supply a Matrix Infinity..I'll pay for installation and all...my e-mail is [email protected]  <

imagenius

• Archived User
South Florida Installer
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2004, 02:09:00 AM »

I have a 1.0 board that I popped a capaciter off near the LPC and I lifted one trace on the LPC. I tried to solder on a new capaciter from another board but it still wont work. I live in Boca Raton, email me at [email protected] if you can help me out with this thanks.  <

craigncheri

• Archived User
South Florida Installer
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2005, 10:27:00 AM »

bump
 <
Pages: [1] 2