xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: My Banning Case.  (Read 64 times)

ybakhan87

• Archived User
My Banning Case.
« on: November 22, 2007, 05:51:00 AM »

I brought my 360 two months ago which has an iXtreme fw hack and hitachi-lg drive. I got a free one month gold subscription when I created my gamertag. I played by stealth backups on live for one month without any problems. After the gold membership expired I never renewed it. I connected to live only to download trailers, themes etc. Also I never accepted any sort of update MS sent me. Today morning I woke up to find my console banned from live. Why did this happened to me? I don't even have a gold membership, I just use live to download stuff.

frozenballs

• Archived User
My Banning Case.
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2007, 05:56:00 AM »

to talk about what you are talking about as regards to your backs will get you banned from this site also the fact is you got a modded system they found out = banned

cypher21

• Archived User
My Banning Case.
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2007, 05:57:00 AM »

read the rules!!!!!!! You're post is not according to them!

when you play games connected to live (even silver) you take the risk, so you're screwed and there's nothing you can do about it

CerealKiller741

• Archived User
My Banning Case.
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2007, 06:08:00 AM »

QUOTE(ybakhan87 @ Nov 22 2007, 06:51 AM) *

Why did this happened to me? I don't even have a gold membership

Stick it to Microsoft!! Some people pay good money to have themselves banned!  At least you have the god sense not give them any money for banning you.  Fight the power!

But seriously, if your XBOX 360 was hooked up to LIVE even once, they could have gotten firmware information from you (if that's how they do it).  No one knows how they ban people, but you got caught, and that's the calculated risk you take when you modify your console's DVD Firmware.

ybakhan87

• Archived User
My Banning Case.
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2007, 06:12:00 AM »

forgive me have mercy on me...This was my first post. Going through the rules now.