xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: A Way To Spot If You'll Be Banned?  (Read 18 times)

the soul poet

• Archived User
A Way To Spot If You'll Be Banned?
« on: June 18, 2007, 04:49:00 AM »

QUOTE(sm0kie @ Jun 17 2007, 09:26 PM) View Post

Hopfully this is in the right forum, and not being talked about somewere already?
I have just noticed something on my achements list, all (but one) retail games show the date of last play at the top, some copys don't (ones I think are stealthed) and some show a date of 1/1/1795 (or there abouts)! I think these ones arnt stealthed properly looking at the age of them, etc. Has anyone else noticed this at all? Should the internal clock go back to 1795? presuming not smile.gif
would be interesting to hear if others have too.

Damn your old!

pop.gif

I do not think this will matter. It is more to do with DMI/PFI/CRC checks etc. game testers get games prior to release etc and some show random info.

Havok

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2007, 01:11:00 PM »

Stealth has nothing to do with it.. all games should report last date played.  

I have used stealthed and unstealthed backups and all mine report properly.. so I would say its just you Marty Mcfly...

Reaper527

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2007, 01:23:00 PM »

QUOTE(sm0kie @ Jun 17 2007, 04:26 PM) View Post

Hopfully this is in the right forum, and not being talked about somewere already?
I have just noticed something on my achements list, all (but one) retail games show the date of last play at the top, some copys don't (ones I think are stealthed) and some show a date of 1/1/1795 (or there abouts)! I think these ones arnt stealthed properly looking at the age of them, etc. Has anyone else noticed this at all? Should the internal clock go back to 1795? presuming not smile.gif
would be interesting to hear if others have too.

its related to if you were connected to live or not. if your system has live connectivity, it will will record a date. if it is disconnected, it will just say achievement unlocked. the same behavior will be noticed on a 100% unmodded system. you have nothing to worry about.