xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Need A Box With Modchip  (Read 89 times)

thedude9990

• Archived User
Need A Box With Modchip
« on: August 09, 2004, 01:54:00 PM »

hey im in the nj area(NEED TO C IT B4 I BUY IT) and im looking for a modded xbox... nothing to special just want it to have a modchip in it evox installed. i dont want a hdd upgrade an im looking for a box in THE PRICE RANGE OF 150-200.

frescoelamante688

• Archived User
Need A Box With Modchip
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2004, 03:21:00 PM »

You could buy an xbox and a modchip for that price and actually learn something about the xbox and how it works.

woofis

• Archived User
Need A Box With Modchip
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2004, 03:33:00 PM »

yes but then he could mess up his xbox..... if he doesnt have soldering experience then theres a good chance hes gunna mess up on the d0 port...

frescoelamante688

• Archived User
Need A Box With Modchip
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2004, 03:47:00 PM »

cant go wrong with an xecutor 2.3blite+ ;)

BigMar992

• Archived User
Need A Box With Modchip
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2004, 06:09:00 PM »

i may have an xbox here in a bit that i'd be willing to part with, it'll have a stock hdd, with an X2 Lite chip, some led's, and evox on it.  I've never done COD's...i'm not sure if thats more expensive or what not...but i'd sell it for u in your price range.  PM me if your interested....i won't have the box for about a week or so at best.

thedude9990

• Archived User
Need A Box With Modchip
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2004, 07:18:00 PM »

IF ITS A LIL MORE THAN 200 THEN I WOULD THINK ABOUT AND YEA WOOFIS IS RITE I DONT WANT TO F UP MY BOX THATS WHY I RATHER BUY IT

JesseWHHS

• Archived User
Need A Box With Modchip
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2004, 07:29:00 PM »

I guess i am stupid because with my 1st xbox i nevre thought to have a person do it for me that knew how. I just went to Radioshcak and piked up sum solder adn an iron. I DID have a few solder splahes i found. and i sumhow melted the lil legs that come off one of the chip thaing. but i managed to fix it and it worked. But i wish i had thought to haev sumone do it! lol. well just thought i needed a mae a post today because yeha. maybe u guys will get a laugh about y im posting in here and how meaningless this really is. BTW is anyone still reading this because i always read on if the post is really stupid....

thedude9990

• Archived User
Need A Box With Modchip
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2004, 09:42:00 PM »

any1??????????

*BUMPADEEBUMPBUMP*