xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Yes Im Banned Again!  (Read 139 times)

tutyet

• Archived User
Yes Im Banned Again!
« on: February 07, 2005, 11:13:00 AM »

hi sorry for being a bit of a dick but im pissed off, as this is the fourth time i have been banned!

to cut a long story short this is what happend.......

got banned with my x3 and 160gb hdd so i use my other xbox with stock hdd with nothing on the hdd but the stick ms shit, but apparantly i was'nt ment to use the same tag so i got banned with that xbox as well.

sooooooooo

got a new hdd and game tag and eeprom and went back online then was okay for about a month, played halo 2 this moring and come back got fucking banned!

so why is that?

remember i was using a hdd that has never been online and chip off and unbanned eeprom plus never used game tag!

so whats the deal now?

Tin_Pu

• Archived User
Yes Im Banned Again!
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2005, 07:09:00 PM »

I got the same shit, didn't understand why, as  i have bios that allows live only when it's off,

what I did is to go to XLINK KAI, it's F***ED UP!!!
www.teamxlink.co.uk

deacon187

• Archived User
Yes Im Banned Again!
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2005, 09:13:00 PM »

i never got banned until after playing halo 2 on release night, next morning BOOM,

i know alot of people have said halo has nothing to do with it but i dont believe it, there's no way in hell i connected with my chip on,

and i dont have kids yet, its just me and wife my wife here and she doesnt even wanna play tetris with me on the xbox

i still think there something with halo

Spegs12

• Archived User
Yes Im Banned Again!
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2005, 09:28:00 PM »

Possibly LPC powering theory?

XBoxLive

• Archived User
Yes Im Banned Again!
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2005, 01:02:00 AM »

You're banned, stop crying. Get over it.

paul_phil

• Archived User
Yes Im Banned Again!
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2005, 04:58:00 AM »

QUOTE(Spegs12 @ Feb 8 2005, 04:34 AM)
Possibly LPC powering theory?

xman954

• Archived User
Yes Im Banned Again!
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2005, 10:11:00 AM »

QUOTE(deacon187 @ Feb 7 2005, 10:19 PM)
i know alot of people have said halo has nothing to do with it but i dont believe it, there's no way in hell i connected with my chip on,

Lord Magnus

• Archived User
Yes Im Banned Again!
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2005, 01:27:00 PM »

QUOTE(Sybatical @ Feb 8 2005, 06:29 AM)
Someone probably tried to connect to live while playin a non retail game.

petermac

• Archived User
Yes Im Banned Again!
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2005, 09:36:00 PM »

this is what happen to me too, i had xbx live working unbanned on my box, then i sent it in to llamma.com cause the mobo ffedupluckly i had the eeprom backed up in a thousand places on my pc,then got it back from llamm with a new mobo + they gave me a spare unlocked stock hd, then i used configmagic to reflash the mobo and relock the hd, then i went on live for on a friday, i was banned on sunday night....
next i went into xbox-scene thread mode and read about 10 threads, including this one, then i persuaded a buddy to mod his box and install the evox/ unleashx because he uses Xlink not xbox live ,next i got his eeprom, reflashed my mobo not knowing i needed a new hd due to my gamertag being flagged and all, live worked for approx 9 hours, i got on and played for about 7 hrs, i got home from school next day all happy, turned it on and bam... banned again, got damn it, so i got pissed and callled ms customer support, i thought i got lucky cause a new worker spoke with me, after about 2 hrs i ended up talking to the supervisor, next thing ya know he said he would send me and xbox(wtf i didnt ask for that, i played stupid and lied my ass off when they asked me if any screws were reomved, and sticker removal) so i'm like ahhh na, i am not sending my special edition halo box to them live banning meat beating toenail biting bitches.
so thats my story, hope this helps the N00bs
let me know

Lord Magnus

• Archived User
Yes Im Banned Again!
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2005, 06:05:00 PM »

QUOTE(petermac @ Feb 12 2005, 04:42 AM)
next thing ya know he said he would send me and xbox(wtf i didnt ask for that, i played stupid and lied my ass off when they asked me if any screws were reomved, and sticker removal) so i'm like ahhh na, i am not sending my special edition halo box to them live banning meat beating toenail biting bitches.

petermac

• Archived User
Yes Im Banned Again!
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2005, 06:26:00 PM »

Yeah!!! the supervisor said he'd send me a replacement, then i would have to send in mine which is a modded halo xbox with a 60gb hd and a samsung dvd = best modbox

Lord Magnus

• Archived User
Yes Im Banned Again!
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2005, 06:22:00 AM »

Well... How are you going to deal with the fact that your box has been open? Have you thought about that part yet?

Good luck though... hope you can make it.

xenonmodz

• Archived User
Yes Im Banned Again!
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2005, 09:23:00 AM »

I have to take these threads with a grain of salt now, the only thing that i can chalk up is the fact someone else installed his chip, who then down the road sold the eeprom to someone else who got it banned, just a theory, but a legitmate one