xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Xbox Voice Connector  (Read 67 times)

dgalmo

• Archived User
Xbox Voice Connector
« on: December 15, 2002, 11:13:00 AM »

I know this isnt a xbox live question, but i thought this was the best place to put this.

I dont plan on getting xboxlive anytime soon cause i dont own any games but HALO, so i cant play my backups so im not getting it until they work a way around it.

HOWEVER, i would like to use the voice communicator, so.....

heres the question.................

Does anyone know if i can find that connnector that fits into the controller so that i can hook up a mic?  

Ive noticed that the mic just hooks up with a normal headphones plug, so i would like to use some handsfree shit i got around the house, but i would still need the little box that plugs into the controller.

can i find or buy this without spending $50 on the live kit?

thanks for any replys

i checked ebay, any other thoughts?

shanafan

• Archived User
Xbox Voice Connector
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2002, 11:22:00 AM »

Sorry bud, gotta buy the whole kit. But, why do you need it if you don't plan on using Live? Are you going to use it for XBConnect?

dgalmo

• Archived User
Xbox Voice Connector
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2002, 09:05:00 PM »

tongue.gif

of course, i cant win when my ping is over 100 with the host, but if my ping is good, like around 50 or lower, i usually win .....

being a halo god can be frustrating, cause its no fun to not have any competition.   lol

anyways,   just to let all of you hardline halo players out there know,  while halo is still the best  fps  on xbox,   UNREAL is awsome if you want to just play with 1 or 2 friends you know from down the road.......

reason i say this is because theres hardly any lag if you are just connecting two boxes together and are within miles of eachother,  

but with halo, you cant really play 1 on 1,  especially ctf,,  but,,

unreal has bots, and 3 on 3 with your friend on the other team, and you have bots difficulty on skilled or masterful, it makes for a fun game

have fun everyone

shanafan

• Archived User
Xbox Voice Connector
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2002, 09:23:00 PM »

Lag with Xbox Live is very miniminal, to a point of unnoticable if it is actually there.

Kickace1616

• Archived User
Xbox Voice Connector
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2002, 11:10:00 PM »

unreal championship & ghost recon get a little lag if you have alot of people but not much---other than that, games on live don't usually get lag.