xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Project Gotham Racing 2  (Read 333 times)

azn_precision66

• Archived User
Project Gotham Racing 2
« on: August 08, 2004, 06:59:00 PM »

i must say, what a GREAT game!

Sound:
This is what makes xbox so great, you can add the soundtracks saved on your xbox and transfer it onto your pgr2 game! other sounds such as crashing, horn,...etc, are just like any other game ----9----

Graphics:
The graphics of this game are purely amazing...as you are crusing down a street, look at the scenery around you, beautiful...once i was so intensely watching it that i crashed into a wall... ----10----

Gameplay:
The powersliding in this game was genius! it may take a while to get used to but it works out in the end....the powersliding is pressing A button during turns...the AI is amazing...if you go on the hardest difficulty, they actually try to make you spin out!  ----10---

Controls:
An easy 10...controls are easily reached and not too much strain... ---10---

OVERALL -----9.5-----

make sure to pick up this game
 <

punqewe

• Archived User
Project Gotham Racing 2
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2004, 01:43:00 AM »

It looks and plays like a re-vamped version of bizzares earlier Metro Street Racer on the Dreamcast....which was an awesome game in itself. It's pretty much the same game,just a few more tweeks and alot more power to play with. biggrin.gif

jude

• Archived User
Project Gotham Racing 2
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2005, 01:57:00 PM »

Get a wheel to play this, and switch to over the bonnet view.

DOS4GW

• Archived User
Project Gotham Racing 2
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2005, 08:46:00 PM »

Thread digging rocks jude...

uberd0g

• Archived User
Project Gotham Racing 2
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2005, 01:16:00 PM »

Got this on release day and I still go back to it now. Possibly the best driving series on any system (IMO). Hearing all my PS2-owning buddies harp on about GT4 for ages, then to sit and watch the smiles on their faces when the kudos points system finally "clicks"... pure satisfaction biggrin.gif

BTW- I just realised how they came up with the name - Metropolis Street Racer on Dreamcast (Metropolis=Superman), Project Gotham on Xbox (Gotham=Batman). How did I miss that one? huh.gif