xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Tony Hawk's Underground  (Read 265 times)

omegajedi

• Archived User
Tony Hawk's Underground
« on: February 23, 2004, 02:47:00 PM »

If you are a fan of the Tony Hawk series this much then why did you skip 4?  4 was good.  Not as good as 3, but still good.  <

DuDeR MaN

• Archived User
Tony Hawk's Underground
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2004, 07:50:00 PM »

QUOTE (omegajedi @ Feb 23 2004, 06:36 PM)
If you are a fan of the Tony Hawk series this much then why did you skip 4?  4 was good.  Not as good as 3, but still good.

I didn't like 3 at all, I haven't played underground yet but the first and 4 are my current favorates.  <

--MSG--

• Archived User
Tony Hawk's Underground
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2004, 11:45:00 PM »

i loved every single tony hawk i've passed from 1-now (the only one i didn't beat is 4).  i just recently beat underground and i must say it's awesome.  i never freakin ever beat a game more than once especially the ones like these that takes time but after i had beaten this on normal i was eager to beat it again on the hardest mode.  replay value is really good and i always have combo tourneys on this game.  levels are pretty big too.

10/10

forgot to mention the downside.  if you guys had unlocked all the movies or most of the stuff in the game you'll notice alot of the movies are ads for skate shops and other crap.  if you go around the cities you'll see mcdonald stores, getorade machines, butterfinger machines and many other crap.  they are smart cuz they're getting payed to put all this bs in the game.  <

neosnightmare

• Archived User
Tony Hawk's Underground
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2004, 07:41:00 AM »

This game was the best tony hawk game yet in my opinion. it seriously ruled. the shit that they make u do is unbelievable. im glad that i bought this game and that it is copied to my hard drive so that i can play it where ever i go :)   <

Helios

• Archived User
Tony Hawk's Underground
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2004, 04:19:00 AM »

TONY HAWK UNDERGROUND IS FUCKING GAY!!!!! When I was bored some of the games I would play would be Tony Hawks 1, 2 & 3..... They were OK but this one is COMPLETLEY FUCKED OVER!! Everybody I know that hired it or bought it says that it is only worth getting to shit on it.... This game is fucked up dude.... I thought that it would be alot better but then again I aint a sk8r....  <

adambooth

• Archived User
Tony Hawk's Underground
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2004, 10:11:00 AM »

Wow.  That just made complete sense.  <

estin

• Archived User
Tony Hawk's Underground
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2004, 07:51:00 PM »

TH3 was the best.  4 was alright basically the same as 3 with different levels.  underground can blow me!  it has a gay ass story and it pisses me off. not to mention the run/climb option was a stupid idea.  i never used it unless the goal was to collect my asshole buddies skateboard parts of the neiborhood roofs.  how lame.  glad i only rented it.    <

DuDeR MaN

• Archived User
Tony Hawk's Underground
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2004, 05:35:00 AM »

*crapposts deleted*

not in this forum guys, if your opinion is not on the topic game/review then don't post.  <

Wild182

• Archived User
Tony Hawk's Underground
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2004, 01:03:00 AM »

tony hawk underground Rocks
I had tony hawk for PS1
and i only have underground for xbox
I was never good at tony hawk on ps1 but i can complete underground in a day on beginner
The only thing i'd say is from beginner --> Normal goes from two extremes
You bail alot more on normal and it was alot harder for me to progress, but maybe thats just cos i suck ;)

but i still loved the game lol  <

insertjokehere

• Archived User
Tony Hawk's Underground
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2004, 08:46:00 AM »

I liked THPS 4 a lot, and underground is good fun.

It was a real challenge to complete THUG on the hardest difficuilty, but very rewarding once i had done it.

Great to see that some people have a very advanced vocabulary </sarcasm>  <

AdyHolmes

• Archived User
Tony Hawk's Underground
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2004, 11:12:00 AM »

THUG is a great game, maybe its short and easy but its great online. If you dont like this game you are a gay twat! :D   <

death_driver_911

• Archived User
Tony Hawk's Underground
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2004, 09:29:00 PM »

is simply love this game. all i have to say B)   <

deathx88

• Archived User
Tony Hawk's Underground
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2004, 02:35:00 AM »

yeah this game did kick ass, it was the best one of them all  B)

one of the things that i liked the most, was the option to edit your own goals, this was a new feature in this one. You could set everything up set your points, place skate or combo letters whereever you want, and then write in what you want them to say
right there that made the game more enjoyable so when you beat the game there was always some challenges for you to do  <

metalhead212

• Archived User
Tony Hawk's Underground
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2004, 04:29:00 AM »

QUOTE (Helios @ Mar 16 2004, 12:11 PM)
TONY HAWK UNDERGROUND IS FUCKING GAY!!!!! When I was bored some of the games I would play would be Tony Hawks 1, 2 & 3..... They were OK but this one is COMPLETLEY FUCKED OVER!! Everybody I know that hired it or bought it says that it is only worth getting to shit on it.... This game is fucked up dude.... I thought that it would be alot better but then again I aint a sk8r....

This is prolly the most ignorant, ill-informed, poor excuse for a review i have ever read. Half the stuff you spew doesn't even make sense. (how do you hire a game?)

Anyway, this game is great. It is not as good as 2 or 3, but in its own right it is fantastic. I loved it, but i don't think i will be picking up THUG 2, just because it seems to me that its going to be THUG with a dumbass "sticker plant" move. Maybe I will be proven wrong. (I hope)  <

Sneaktip

• Archived User
Tony Hawk's Underground
« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2004, 10:32:00 AM »

sad.gif   Oh well maybe I'm getting old, but that's $50 the game won't earn.
Pages: [1] 2