xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Save Game Problems  (Read 318 times)

chinchillarat

• Archived User
Save Game Problems
« on: February 24, 2005, 04:55:00 PM »

Hi, did a search but didnt find any answers for this so maybe someone could help, after playing the game for about 5 - 6 hours my xbox decided to reset itself during an auto save, this resulted in a damaged save file, ever since then every time i manualy save the game it appears to save as normal but no save file is created.  Auto save still works ok but after a while the auto saves corrupt too, i had a look at the savegame manager in the MS dash and that shows 2 save games, 1 i assume is the auto save and the other is a corrupt manual save.  I have deleted the kotor 2 file off the HDD but when i boot the game the auto save is still there.  Anyone have any similar problems?  i was thinking of trying to delete it via ftp, anyone know what the save file is called in Udata?
Thanks!

Splinter

• Archived User
Save Game Problems
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2005, 11:36:00 AM »

I don't know how to fix this but the save is under 4c410014 in udata. I don't know what is up with the saves. i tried editing one myself  to be in another save slot and I changed the number in the only 3 places I saw, and then it failed to show up in the game. So be careful and search the file better than I did.