xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Stupid People  (Read 206 times)

boxrocker

• Archived User
Stupid People
« on: April 02, 2006, 10:10:00 PM »

This has absolutely been the worst weekend of Halo 2 matching, EVER.

We have a group of guys and girls that are all twenty-something.  We play because we like to have fun.  Each night, we run across screaming kids and assholes that talk shit.  That's ok, we leave those games before they start.

This weekend was just one non-stop ass parade.  For some reason, Team Training was full of thirties, forties, and those other funky symbols.    Why the hell do they need to come into team training?  It's our unofficial safe haven from all of the assholes and screaming kids.  It's a place where we can play and not worry about losing.

But thanks to spring break and that stupid xbox live free weekend, it's been hell for all of us.

Sorry for the rant.  I just needed to get that out.  And if you want to flame me, well, see above because I'm talking about you.

Maertz

• Archived User
Stupid People
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2006, 08:02:00 AM »

I agree, I hate it as well. im only 17 but i hate all the little kids screaming and the people who talk trash even after losing. i have a symbol and go into team training but usually as a group of 8 just so we can practice with random teams and games of friends.i say since its a rated m game little kids should be banned. the games are alot funner just playing normal and talking and getting along.

This post has been edited by Maertz: Apr 3 2006, 03:05 PM

irishdrunk

• Archived User
Stupid People
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2006, 12:16:00 AM »

They can't ban them because it is rated M...it's still the parents choice on letting them play or not, they just can't buy the game themselves.  Plus its all on a Credit Card, which you have to be 18 to have.

I just hate the little bastards that just keep screaming the same thing over and over or act like frickin beavis and butthead....these little shits were like younger than 6 when that show came out.

Boxrocker: I feel you believe me, I wish parents would let them play but not buy them headsets...that would be magical...I really don't care about how bad I loose, or even the shit talking, I just hate the annoying little brats.

You remember in Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, at the end, when they fly all around the country stomping the people that trash-talked them on the internet??  I wish somebody would pay me to do that...that would be so sweet to show up at a house and be like "Ya does your son play online as "N00bkilla420"?  WAM!!
"Take that you little shit talking fuck...gimme that headset bitch, do you're damn homework!!"

Oh man I'm getting heated now.

_GhOsT_

• Archived User
Stupid People
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2006, 08:57:00 AM »

i hate how kids under 13 can be allowed to play on live
it should be against the law it bugs the hell out of me too
but i just worked on getting my level up to 27 and im still trying to go higher
less little kids are that high of level

boxrocker

• Archived User
Stupid People
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2006, 01:05:00 PM »

irishdrunk:  I with ya brother.  Let's fly around and kick their asses.  That would shut them up quickly.  We can't keep the kids off, but no voice chat for them would be great.  

But kids are not my only problem.  It's the teenagers and others that think they "own everyone" and decided to tell everyone.  It's the high ranking people who go into team training as a party with one intention, to beat everyone's ass and rub it in their face.  One message for them: We know you are good, you know you are good, stay out of team training.  You obviously don't need training.  

I'll be on again tonight with my usual group.  Hopefully, just hopefully, there will be less assholes on tonight.
I only wish the feedback system worked better.  For example, if you get x number of posts for threats/harrasment/screaming, remove the ability to use voice chat for x months.

I Moose I

• Archived User
Stupid People
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2006, 09:25:00 PM »

Haha, you haven't seen anything until you've had a song sung to you by some 7 year old kid learned it in school that day.

Boddah

• Archived User
Stupid People
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2006, 09:09:00 PM »

...or until you've played with HoT's little brother.

Hay Moose. tongue.gif

Maertz

• Archived User
Stupid People
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2006, 08:26:00 AM »

QUOTE(boxrocker @ Apr 4 2006, 01:36 PM) *

I'll be on again tonight with my usual group.  Hopefully, just hopefully, there will be less assholes on tonight.
I only wish the feedback system worked better.  For example, if you get x number of posts for threats/harrasment/screaming, remove the ability to use voice chat for x months.

i agree with the voice bannage.

I Moose I

• Archived User
Stupid People
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2006, 09:34:00 PM »

QUOTE(Boddah @ Apr 4 2006, 10:16 PM) View Post

...or until you've played with HoT's little brother.

Hay Moose. tongue.gif

haha, high voice?

Guys, if you want to ban somebodies voice, just mute 'em...

esc1

• Archived User
Stupid People
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2006, 01:02:00 PM »

I feel you on the little kids, but training is a place to let loose and not worry about rank.  It may be called training, but that doesn't mean it should be a cake walk either.  Besides, the only way you get better is by playing someone better.  Suck it up.   tongue.gif

_GhOsT_

• Archived User
Stupid People
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2006, 01:12:00 AM »

its when you go to team training and suck it up and kill your team mates
me and my friends tryed to see how low we could go
waiting 45 seconds is not fun tongue.gif

boxrocker

• Archived User
Stupid People
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2006, 09:02:00 AM »

QUOTE(esc1 @ Apr 8 2006, 03:09 PM) View Post

I feel you on the little kids, but training is a place to let loose and not worry about rank.  It may be called training, but that doesn't mean it should be a cake walk either.  Besides, the only way you get better is by playing someone better.  Suck it up.   tongue.gif

Yeah, but I'd say that 90% of the 30+ ranked people I have come across are:

1.  Loud and obnoxious
2.  Trash talking assholes
3.  Cheaters/Glitchers

I'm sorry, but I don't want to learn any of that.  If they came into the game, played repectfully without trash talking and then were able to talk about what they did so well without telling everyone how they owned them, then yeah, they are welcome in team training.  But unfortunately, that is extremely RARE.

I now know why it's been so bad.  Spring break.  Hopefully it will be over soon and the kiddies and assholes will go away.

juan_2006

• Archived User
Stupid People
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2006, 03:03:00 PM »

Not all young kids  are retards in live. Im 14 and im not an asshole i barely use my mic.  I've played with some older people and they dont act that responsible they're always swearing calling people names doing things like that. Its not always kids.

taikwondoejoe

• Archived User
Stupid People
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2006, 06:53:00 PM »

I usually don't even use my headset besides double team and when I'm with parties with people I know

c1pher

• Archived User
Stupid People
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2006, 12:51:00 PM »

The answer to your problems:

Geezer Gamers

No obnoxious kids, just mature adults having fun and killing each other.  If you lay down with dogs, you end up with fleas, if you go into matchmaking, well  . . .

c1pher
Pages: [1] 2