xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Just Beat Halo 2  (Read 146 times)

threfiddy

• Archived User
Just Beat Halo 2
« on: March 12, 2006, 03:17:00 PM »

Ok ive only had an xbox for about a month now but i just beat halo 2 and i thought i was supposed to be able to unlock foundation after i beat it but i havent seen it anywhere did i do something wrong? How come it isnt on my game?

I think i may have been on easy mode is that why? If so can i just go back and beat the last level on normal?

This post has been edited by threfiddy: Mar 12 2006, 11:18 PM

gcskate27

• Archived User
Just Beat Halo 2
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2006, 09:22:00 PM »

if youve got live, jsut sign in halo2 and the update will unlock it... if not, go back and play the last level (it can be on easy again) and somewhere in the level while youre in a banshee, just fly around until a little tutorial message pops up telling you to do a barrel roll or flip... do the manuever and finish the level: then foundation should be unlocked...

halo_fan_4eva

• Archived User
Just Beat Halo 2
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2006, 08:47:00 PM »

maybe it was the difficulty, i dont really remember i beat the game months and months ago. going back to the last level maybe won't help smile.gif

GOOD LUCK! laugh.gif  ph34r.gif  pop.gif  rolleyes.gif

widemouthfrog

• Archived User
Just Beat Halo 2
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2006, 07:29:00 AM »

if you really want that level i'd just buy the map pack and get all the other (better) levels as well!

Vektor0

• Archived User
Just Beat Halo 2
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2006, 11:29:00 AM »

Yeah, why didn't you do that in the first place? Halo 2 MP seems like nothing without the map pack!

turkish demon

• Archived User
Just Beat Halo 2
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2006, 02:39:00 PM »

really? a tutorial help pops up? ive beat the game 3 time on legendary, 6 on herioc, 4 on normal and 2 times on easy... and i never got no pop up screen... i just found out on the internet that a certain combo of rolls unlocks the map... and man, just get the MP!

gcskate27

• Archived User
Just Beat Halo 2
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2006, 03:50:00 PM »

little tuts pop up in mp too... dont reload your weapon and youll get a msg telling you how...

HamSandwhich

• Archived User
Just Beat Halo 2
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2006, 11:06:00 AM »

You can also get the map by completing the last level on co-op on any setting, and it unlocks the map on the new profile.