xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Help Buying Wang Cars  (Read 239 times)

x_boxer1

• Archived User
Help Buying Wang Cars
« on: December 19, 2005, 02:34:00 PM »

I know how to get Wang Cars, e.g Cesar's Missions.
 I've completed all story missions and are up to the next mission after beat up B-dup (CJ & Sweet). I tried various times to get Wang Cars buy still said I can not buy this yet. Does it have anything to do with Cesar calling you to take care of the cross country courier in his cellphone call? i did a couple of them.
 I completed Zero's mission and have RC shop as Asset (airfield too) but i can still go inside RC shop to play around with the RC red baron plane.

Anyone with some help on this would be great.
 oh yeah GTA-San Andreas Site didnt tell in full detail how to do it, it just said it should unlock after completing certain mission.

bigdoo

• Archived User
Help Buying Wang Cars
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2006, 05:02:00 PM »

you unlock wang cars by completing the driving school if i remember right.

slingshot2170

• Archived User
Help Buying Wang Cars
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2006, 12:02:00 AM »

You have to complete all of the Driving School missions and possibly motorcycle. It might even be that you have to complete all of the schools. But I know that when I played through it, I was at the very end, and still hadn't got Wang Cars. So one day I was running around and ran into the Driving School and discovered I hadn't completed it. So I finished it, and Wang Cars was available.

leb_attack341

• Archived User
Help Buying Wang Cars
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2006, 08:52:00 PM »

I bought it the way to get it is by beating all the skill thinks (example: flying skill and driving skill)

it is pretty cool i now have the biggest garage in the game which can hold more than 20 cars and can hold 10 planes (without cars in the garage already) and i can take almost every car I want from it for free just by going in and it shows a bunch of cars and you just press "A" and it will be right in front of you

xboxbox451

• Archived User
Help Buying Wang Cars
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2006, 08:25:00 AM »

QUOTE(leb_attack341 @ Mar 8 2006, 10:59 PM) View Post

I bought it the way to get it is by beating all the skill thinks (example: flying skill and driving skill)

it is pretty cool i now have the biggest garage in the game which can hold more than 20 cars and can hold 10 planes (without cars in the garage already) and i can take almost every car I want from it for free just by going in and it shows a bunch of cars and you just press "A" and it will be right in front of you

You cant store cars in Wang Motors. Unless your using some kind of mod. From what I've seen, once you purchase Wang Motors it becomes your asset and generates money for you to collect. Theres also some cars inside you can steal, but thats about it.

You said by pressing "A" a vehicle will spawn in font of you. Did you install a particualr mod?

jessevanneste

• Archived User
Help Buying Wang Cars
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2006, 04:36:00 PM »

I'm thinking he completed the import/export garages. smile.gif

_GhOsT_

• Archived User
Help Buying Wang Cars
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2006, 02:39:00 PM »

i got it after completing the missions where you own the garage
then there was a little red mission indicator but it wasnt on the map
it was on the side of the garage and it had about 5 missions on it (all the missions were car "boosting")