xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Sa Glitch  (Read 243 times)

DjO

• Archived User
Sa Glitch
« on: July 06, 2005, 02:03:00 AM »

I noticed a weird glitch when I was playing SA last night when I was trying to get my bike skill up ie.. riding my bike as far as I can on the railroad tracks then turn around and do it again when on my way through san ferero (sp?) my bike and I flew up and I fell all the way through the ground and kept falling then I just appeared on the street above.  I haven't fallen through a map in a few years and didn't know if it was common in SA or it was just dumb luck that I found that.

wolf202

• Archived User
Sa Glitch
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2005, 02:16:00 PM »

hmm never happed to me although i have fallen through maps in Vice city before

-wolf

Darkshamo

• Archived User
Sa Glitch
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2005, 12:23:00 PM »

Yea it happened to me like 3 times on the ps2 version. Its most  common on a bike, I was riding around Mount chilliad and I just fell thru. I ended up back in los santos in the end.

deathx88

• Archived User
Sa Glitch
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2005, 11:08:00 PM »

are you guys playing the ps2 or the xbox version

those glitches might have been fixed on the xbox

DjO

• Archived User
Sa Glitch
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2005, 07:08:00 PM »

ok something else kinda cool just happened with this glitch.....I was on the tracks again and was seeing how long I could do a wheelie and I was going for awhile then I fell off backwards.  I was kinda pissed so I went to the nearest train station and went up to get a new bike.  I had to kill 3 people to get  a new bike but when I finally got it I hopped back on and it ended my wheelie right when I got back on the bike.  I had a max distance of alittle over 8000 feet!  I know there was no way I went that long before I fell off so I guess it counted the wheelie until I got back on a new bike  blink.gif

deathx88

• Archived User
Sa Glitch
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2005, 11:09:00 PM »

ok something happened to me in this game too.

i came out of a pizza place near grove street and all of a sudden there was a big explosion on the roof across the street from me

it came out of no where and i didn't know what the hell it was

i tried to get a closer look and it looked like a plane crashed there, or it was shot down or something  blink.gif

do planes normally fall out of the sky?  ph34r.gif

Xombe

• Archived User
Sa Glitch
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2005, 05:42:00 AM »

QUOTE(deathx88 @ Jul 12 2005, 02:20 PM)
do planes normally fall out of the sky?  ph34r.gif

Horscht

• Recovered User
Sa Glitch
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2005, 06:25:00 AM »

you guys have not modified your xbe to not fall from bikes, did you? I did, which causes planes not to take off, and flying planes to get pulled to the floor.

deathx88

• Archived User
Sa Glitch
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2005, 01:02:00 AM »

heres some more i found

ps2 version

not exactly sure where this was again, but on the highway somewhere, the road went down and then it went into a tunnel

i did this several times and 3 out of 10 times a car would get sucked into the ceiling

i wish i knew where it was so i could test it out on the xbox version

and another one

xbox version

on the first island out in BFE on this certain road next to a big cliff
at least 2 cars and a truck lined up in a row decided not to stay on the road and they went in between the girder and some rock and flew right off the edge
it was like a buildings height from up there

something might have scared the drivers and then they turned off the edge, but i don't think i saw anything hit them

d0wnlab

• Archived User
Sa Glitch
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2005, 07:06:00 AM »

last night I was in a mission and waiting for my target to get in a taxi, from a distance.  I look to my side and see a person's head sticking through a wall near the ground (so their head was about 1 foot above the ground, coming through the building).  It looked like they were trying to walk forward, and then the were launched up, possibly into the sky possibly just onto the roof, as if the game was correcting the mistake or something.  very strange.

deathx88

• Archived User
Sa Glitch
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2005, 04:41:00 PM »

QUOTE(fahrenheit @ Jul 15 2005, 11:42 AM)
I had one time on the Xbox version during the gang wars when the scenery was redrawing right infront of me on and off. A street sign was left with just the words suspended in mid air.  Walking around was like a bad acid trip. I went back to a safe house and saved, but it persisted, so I reboot. It was fine after that.

Horscht

• Recovered User
Sa Glitch
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2005, 09:10:00 AM »

grr.gif ). An injured person which I had to collect spawned in the floor. You could just see his head and torso, his legs were completely gone and it looked like he was walking against a wall. This person could not get into my ambulance, making it impossible for me to finish the 12th Level. This realy sucks, as it's rather hard and takes a long time to get to level 12

_GhOsT_

• Archived User
Sa Glitch
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2005, 12:03:00 AM »

hahah
i think i had the best one
i was riding my bike and crashed while riding it and it landed upside down
im like wtf and went to get back on it and it cought fire and blew up
hahaha

xboxbox451

• Archived User
Sa Glitch
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2005, 01:07:00 AM »

QUOTE(_GhOsT_ @ Jul 29 2005, 03:14 AM)
hahah

_GhOsT_

• Archived User
Sa Glitch
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2005, 12:54:00 PM »

i had another bike glitch i was doing stoppies (endos) and i hit a pole and kept goin forward and landed upsidedown and could still ride
it was funny as hell
i was runnin up a mountain side and went under but didnt keep fallin like most people have had happen instead i flew into the sky really high then died from hittin the ground
it seems that most glitches happend on bikes and mountains
Pages: [1] 2