xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: I'm So Bored, Need Something To Do.  (Read 163 times)

jamie123

• Archived User
I'm So Bored, Need Something To Do.
« on: January 29, 2006, 02:23:00 PM »

i was reading on llama.com about putting leds in your shoulder triggers, it didn't look like you could really hurt your psp and it looked really interesting, although can anyone tell me how i can put this in exactly? i was looking at the tutorial on llama.com, and it wasn't really specific, i don't see how the lights actually lit up, what were theyu connected to? in the pictures there are wires coming out of the leds out of the psp, what are they exactly connected to?

netdevil69

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2006, 09:41:00 AM »

llamma have them just connected to a battery, because this mod is being split over a few days, what you read is not the complete tut.

http://www.llamma.com/PSP/

They explain there that its not complete, yet.

jamie123

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2006, 08:18:00 PM »

QUOTE(netdevil69 @ Jan 30 2006, 05:41 PM) *

llamma have them just connected to a battery, because this mod is being split over a few days, what you read is not the complete tut.

http://www.llamma.com/PSP/

They explain there that its not complete, yet.

ah thanks man, you know you should be a mod for the psp forums, you answer almost every single one of my questions with a definite answer, thanks bro

netdevil69

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2006, 08:49:00 AM »

ah thanks man, you know you should be a mod for the psp forums, you answer almost every single one of my questions with a definite answer, thanks bro

Not a problem, hope the mod goes well.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)