xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Far Cry Map Mkaing Suggestions?  (Read 23 times)

crapfilledbutt

• Archived User
Far Cry Map Mkaing Suggestions?
« on: October 04, 2005, 11:48:00 AM »

Ok i havent seen a post like this so i made one. this post is all about giving suggestions on the map maker to make your map bad ass!!!!. plz tell us the suggestion and tell us how to do it and if u have pics of the map post it.

for ex. house ramps- u have already prob. seen this but with the bamboo houses u put them in the water but keep the roof above the water so the roof is like a ramp for the water scooters, plus there is a hole by the peak to make a cool sniper spot. in order to get to the sniper spot u need to put boxs so u can climb them.

also with the military theme u should have a metal building thats 2 storys and has like a metal roof and stuff like that. wut u could do is with that building is put grass under it but not all of it. then with the remaining opening under the building put it in water so when u r swimming u can get in the building through the water and sneak up on people in there.

i know the directions suck but maybe u guys can do better. hope to see some awesome ideas.

yours truly,
crapfilledbutt