xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

Author Topic: Ninja Gaiden Help  (Read 608 times)

Gibby 117

• Archived User
Ninja Gaiden Help
« on: March 06, 2004, 07:56:00 PM »

Ask a way and I or another XS person will help.

My lvl end of chapter 10

Unregistered007

• Archived User
Ninja Gaiden Help
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2004, 09:09:00 PM »

too late, I broke a controller, original big one.

Gibby 117

• Archived User
Ninja Gaiden Help
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2004, 05:02:00 AM »

maxgeek:

Ok this is one of the easier bosses, aleast for me. Just do the jump slash atack. The Double yy one . So you can go though his arm and what not. It will take them off very fast. Then you can get some hits in and repeat.

Unregistered007:
Good those controlls suck

T-1200

• Archived User
Ninja Gaiden Help
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2004, 06:30:00 AM »

QUOTE (jvanepps @ Mar 7 2004, 03:19 PM)
I hope I get better as I go, I am having trouble with the first boss. Any strategies for him?

me too, I'm stuck on the 1st boss as well..   ohmy.gif

Ize

• Archived User
Ninja Gaiden Help
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2004, 06:48:00 AM »

if you have problems with the first boss...you'll throw your pad against the wall once you meet the 2nd  biggrin.gif
oh...and the bosses don't become easier...they get stronger,faster and unfairer as you progress in the game smile.gif

anyway...the first one is pretty easy...just run up the wall the whole time and use the Y button so you smack him from above...run away, repeat, runaway, repeat etc. smile.gif

floyd

• Archived User
Ninja Gaiden Help
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2004, 08:17:00 AM »

maxgeek, just keep jumping near his tentacle and slashing.  if it looks like he will 'shake' his tentacle jump away, because he can't be hit then.  if he looks like he will swing his tentacle, jump it twice as it passes under you.  Keep slashing, you need to do it fast so the other tentacle doesn't grow back.  Once you knock off both tentacles quickly use your 'circle of flame' ninpo and go wild on him with combos.  Repeat.  I only had to do this twice before he was dead.

pm95

• Archived User
Ninja Gaiden Help
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2004, 08:23:00 AM »

I have a couplle of questions.  First what is the best way to fight the ninjas with the elplosives that they throw and stick to you.  I usually use numchucks, but they kill me pretty fast.  I have my sword built to level 2.  I have both power and defense arm bracelets.  

Also what is the point of the wooden sword.  What is it's advantage building it up.  I have it at level 3 and it does not impress me.

Thanks.

Ize

• Archived User
Ninja Gaiden Help
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2004, 08:32:00 AM »

QUOTE (pm95 @ Mar 7 2004, 06:23 PM)
Also what is the point of the wooden sword.  What is it's advantage building it up.  I have it at level 3 and it does not impress me.

it will impress you once you've maxed it out...hehe

Chicken Scratch Boy

• Archived User
Ninja Gaiden Help
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2004, 08:41:00 AM »

how do you get up the elevator shaft in ch 7? i've been swimming back and forth with no avail

MoeMan949222

• Archived User
Ninja Gaiden Help
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2004, 08:53:00 AM »

I am stuck on chapter 2 .....the ugly boss on the freaky horse. The thing is he's not the problem, the real problem is those stupid guys that disappear and come back and hit u from behind !!
how do i defeat him?

Chicken Scratch Boy

• Archived User
Ninja Gaiden Help
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2004, 09:26:00 AM »

cityson, dont be a fucking killjoy, now how's about some give me alittle help laugh.gif

AgentEB

• Archived User
Ninja Gaiden Help
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2004, 09:27:00 AM »

QUOTE (MoeMan949222 @ Mar 7 2004, 01:53 PM)
I am stuck on chapter 2 .....the ugly boss on the freaky horse. The thing is he's not the problem, the real problem is those stupid guys that disappear and come back and hit u from behind !!
how do i defeat him?

you can defeat him by standing in the middle of the bridge and charging up your y attack. when he gets close, let it go. it will stun him for a brief moment. this is the opportunity to hack at his horses legs to get a couple of good shots in. then face in the direction he just got past you and repeat again. just watch out for the annoying guys that shoot fireballs at you and teleport close to attack you. don't let them bother you, concentrate on the horseman. use your bow when you can. easier then the first boss cause i only had to try 3 times. the first guy too me 6.

rspektor

• Archived User
Ninja Gaiden Help
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2004, 11:03:00 AM »

pm95-if the ninjas are kicking your ass, don't start attacking them
use the katana and just plainly block non stop and counterattack
when they throw a exploading dagger near you, just roll away, it will never hit you while you're blocking
btw, you counterattack by pressing the x or y(recommended on) when one strikes at you while you're blocking

donmega

• Archived User
Ninja Gaiden Help
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2004, 01:33:00 PM »

right b4 you go into hans bar you get a note saying there is a weapon hidden in an ally. I never found that weapon and i am on chapter 7, did I miss it or do you find it later?

Gibby 117

• Archived User
Ninja Gaiden Help
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2004, 01:50:00 PM »

in chapter 7 just swim down to elvoter and hit x and go in then it goes up

yes you missed the weapon
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5