xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Now Since The Topics Are Locked...  (Read 317 times)

Digital Marine

• Archived User
Now Since The Topics Are Locked...
« on: February 23, 2006, 07:18:00 AM »

Well, the topics are locked by the moderators, which is probably a good thing.  But, does anybody have the old patch that fixed the Peaks glitch on the old Rainbow?  There were two patches.  One for Peaks glitch, and one for molotov profile hacks.  So if anybody has the Peaks one, can you please PM me a link to it?  Im trying to get my hands on it because I want to see if its possible to bring molotovs/multiple primary guns to Black Arrow!  I dont feel like searching through the UMD all day, so the old patch will help a lot!

Digital Marine

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2006, 05:03:00 PM »

The forums are dead now...wow.

FSG

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2006, 06:13:00 PM »

Digital get on aim whenever you can.

JayDee

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2006, 12:31:00 AM »

Better dead then a bicth-bitch-bicth-flamefest.

Funny thing worth knowing:

Unholy just made two more accounts, DOOM2ALL HA HA HA HA HA HA and UnholyDoom84. (Dont want to count the one from last night as it is no fun...)

One he managed to use to make one post, the other he never got to use. Both where active less then 15 minutes.

I have said it befor, and i´ll say it now again...

It takes you 5 minutes to reg, it takes us less then 5 seconds to ban. Lets see who gets tired first (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

And for a look into this very strange mind take a look at this (recived in PM from Unholy befor he got his first ban):

Yes, indeed. I will enjoy a week off. I've been working too hard on this subject and it's time for a little break. Thank You. Humbly I ask of you, Is there a way that I can get what I want without making you mad?

Allow me to explain what I'm doing. I have just gotten out of the Air Force, where I was in many Intelligent missions and support operations. Now I await for work with the government.
People feel safe at home when they play video games and watch tv. It has been statically proven that more and more people ignore thunderstorm, tornado, and blizzard warnings because they feel safe in they're own home.

Please do not disclose the information I am giving you. I am worried people will not be ready when the war against terrorism comes to us, and we have to fight on our own soil. Think about what I'm doing. I'm getting people to think outside the box and realize possabillities. When I said that It's not the game! I meant it. Wether, or not you agree with me, how can I go on with what I'm doing without you stepping in? It is my job to open these peoples minds, and I am going to. I know that I'm going about it a wierd way. I assure you, that I mean good with what I'm doing.

Sometimes you have to play different roles and sometimes be someone your not. If you look through everything I've talked about you can see the real me shine through. If you look through what was talked about on the topics you will see at I'm talking about. Someone doesn't change into evil overnight.

Thank you for your time, You have a good day or night.

I suggest you read THIS Unholy, you need it!

This post has been edited by JayDee: Mar 10 2006, 08:08 PM

FSG

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2006, 05:46:00 AM »

Yea.. Someone told me to quit telling you guys about it. You closed that last one extremely fast.

JayDee

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2006, 12:17:00 PM »

Reporting threads is a fast way to get our attention, but we´ll get them within a day either way. The last attampt didn´t last more then 15mins as you can see by my post above and the one befor that was active for a wooping  60minutes...

ModMe09

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2006, 06:28:00 PM »

Better dead then a bicth-bitch-bicth-flamefest.

totally not true..

JayDee

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2006, 12:55:00 AM »

Better dead then a bicth-bitch-bicth-flamefest. totally not true..

Then by all means find another board to use.

Make sure this new board allowes personal threats, threads only filled with flames.

If the forum dies becouse we banned ONE person ,that have proven himself stupid beyond belife, then so be it...

BUT i see that posts where made once ~5th day if you start to look befor Unholy and they still are, so i can not say that i see any differance.