xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Need Some Help!  (Read 354 times)

RaggedyRaccoon

• Archived User
Need Some Help!
« on: November 13, 2005, 04:31:00 PM »

Sorry if this is a reatared question but i am a retard, lol

I was wondering if you could softmod rainbow six black arrow i have modded halo2 but wasn't sure so if somone could give me some insight i would be really grateful, thanks alot

RaggedyRaccoon

• Archived User
Need Some Help!
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2005, 06:23:00 PM »

i knw u need the xboxdynamic.umd files but i wasn't sure if you could get this off with a softmod and sorry for double posting !

Unholy Doom

• Archived User
Need Some Help!
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2005, 12:02:00 AM »

Yes.  With a softmod you will have all that you would ever need, but you will have to rip the R6 3 BA game to your hard drive.  The problem is...you only have enough memory for one game unless you change your hard drive with a more powerful one.  Once you do that pull the xboxdynamic file.  Back it up to your computer then hex edit it.  Don't expect anyone to help you with the rest.  If I catch you modding for an advantage of any kind, on xbox live, I will deal with you personally.  There is a big difference between a true gamer and a cheater.  Don't be a cheater!

To enlighten yourself with the definition of a true gamer check out my topic "Open Minds".  I encourage you to post your opinion.

My Words,
                                                                                    Unholy Doom

RaggedyRaccoon

• Archived User
Need Some Help!
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2005, 05:09:00 AM »

i do have xbox live but dnt really play it anymore i hate cheaters as much as you they have messed a good game like halo 2 so thats why i stopped playing xbox live i only rarely play go on it now. And i wouldn't mod on it anyway because i have been modded so many times before!

Unholy Doom

• Archived User
Need Some Help!
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2005, 04:18:00 PM »

Im glad that we share opinions.  I am more glad to help out a true gamer , than a cheater.  Do you have anymore questions?  I'll be glad to help you.  You're not like Donnie.  He plays mind games to mannipulate a situation, psychologic tools popularly used by women dating back to the 1600s.  These tools were extremely potent to the weak of mind.  The effects the mind games had on people were so strong that they would overide the brains natural processes and cause a chemical emballance that pickled a person's thinking organ.  To dumb this post down for you, I'm asking that everything you learn from modding you keep secret.  Modding turns into a chain reaction that spreads from newb to thoughtless newb.  Newbs use mind games to make you think they don't want to cheat.  Do you understand?

Your friend,
                                                                                            Unholy Doom

donny543

• Archived User
Need Some Help!
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2005, 06:21:00 PM »

do u have some kind of problem? when did i try to play "mind games" u fucking nerd.. dude i asked a question and no i do not like to cheat ur the noob for thinking stupid things about the 1600's or whatever o and about ur "true gamer" comment no ur not a true gamer if u hack the game and you my friend will NEVER be a true gamer your a noob get over it im sorry that i cant hack the game so you will call me a noob but get on black arrow sometime n ill smack ur faggot ass

o and im sorry if your illiterate or something but my name is spelled donny

This post has been edited by donny543: Nov 17 2005, 02:22 AM

Unholy Doom

• Archived User
Need Some Help!
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2005, 12:48:00 PM »

I say in my defense, if I am such a newb, then why Are you the one asking questions?  If what I say is false, then why are you getting upset?  Your savage behavior is a way for venting out at me because I hurt your feelings.  You are a human being that is fully capable of preventing your primal nature to grasp hold of your environment.  In case you do not understand what I'm saying, stop acting out with feelings that can be controlled by an intelligent person.  Now, if you would excuse me I'd like to make a point.  Your questions are misleading and they are intended to trap people into saying what you would like to hear.  RaggedbyRaccoon asked his questions more openly and straight to the point.  He did not hide his intentions.  Though he would probably like to play xbox live with mods he wouldn't do that to cheat.  All in all, grow up!

stop being annoying;

Strongly,
Unholy Doom

Digital Marine

• Archived User
Need Some Help!
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2005, 05:32:00 PM »

Play nice boys   tongue.gif .  

I think it's good to ask questions.  But such an open discussion such as "...is there a way for me to get onto live with this? how?" is to hard to explain.  There are several ways you can possibly get your mods on Xbox Live.  The first question is a nice straight forward question, and the answer is: yes, you can get a .umd on Xbox Live.  Also, I don't want to polute forums and Xbox Live with cheaters...

RaggedyRaccoon's question is a little more narrowed.  He just asked for insignt.  Yes, you can softmod your Xbox to do mods and such.  But will many people help you?  No, but you can find some.  There are the basic mods such as god, fast reloading, walk through walls, etc.  Then there is the more advanced stuff such as weapon stats and getting more into the game codings.

UnholyDoom, you should also stop thinking everyone wants to cheat for Xbox Live.  Maybe some people just would like to cheat on the free services such as Xbox Connect or Kai, which is fine with me.  I don't really care about them free services.  But to cheat on Xbox Live, which we pay $50 a year, should be kept clean.

And just because you can mod doesnt mean you are not a "true gamer".  A true gamer to me is someone that can have fun and enjoy themselves and other peers as they play.  You can mod, have fun, laugh your ass off, and still be considered a "true gamer".  You can play legit, have fun, maybe not laugh as much, but still be considered a "true gamer".

donny543

• Archived User
Need Some Help!
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2005, 07:35:00 PM »

unholy doom i still dont understand what you are trying to say. please stop talking in poems n shit n just say what you need to say. if you think your gonna need to explain something
I.E.  "He plays mind games to mannipulate a situation, psychologic tools popularly used by women dating back to the 1600s. These tools were extremely potent to the weak of mind. The effects the mind games had on people were so strong that they would overide the brains natural processes and cause a chemical emballance that pickled a person's thinking organ. To dumb this post down for you, I'm asking that everything you learn from modding you keep secret. Modding turns into a chain reaction that spreads from newb to thoughtless newb. Newbs use mind games to make you think they don't want to cheat. Do you understand?"

no im not trying to play mind games by the way im just trying to find out information and u did not help me. please if your not going to help dont reply at all

btw im still trying to figure out how i could "get on live with these mods" really all i want to do i A. play in my own servers with friends and B. just figure out a way to get on live with a softmod enabled and if possible play a game from your hdd on live.

Digital Marine

• Archived User
Need Some Help!
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2005, 07:55:00 PM »

You can't get copied games or softmod applications on Xbox Live.  I play off the Black Arrow disc, not off the harddrive.  Playing with your own friends in your server wont last long.  Like I said, you will eventually get bored and go in other peoples' rooms and have fun with some mods.

donny543

• Archived User
Need Some Help!
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2005, 07:57:00 PM »

maybe i will maybe i wont.. lol i dont understand if you have to hex the .umd file then how can you play off your cd? i heard someone say with an sdk.. and i heard u can get one from xbins but xbins is down

donny543

• Archived User
Need Some Help!
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2005, 07:57:00 PM »

sorry for the double post

This post has been edited by donny543: Nov 19 2005, 03:58 AM

Digital Marine

• Archived User
Need Some Help!
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2005, 09:27:00 AM »

The XDK/SDK from Xbins isn't compiled.  If you want to waste your time compiling it, then have fun.  As for the xboxdynamic.umd and the XDK working together, it isn't needed.  I've tried whatever everyone else said, it doesn't work.  Thats what got me into cracking down the real way of doing it, and I've done it.

Unholy Doom

• Archived User
Need Some Help!
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2005, 03:54:00 PM »

Digital Marine, here's an inside joke.  High pitched...Yeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!! LOL thaught you'd think that was humorous.  Goofball.  

Digital Marine,
I didn't say that everyone's trying to cheat on xbox live.  I did tell raccoon why I wanted to help him.  

Donnie,
I do not talk in poems.  I do speak clearly.  I just conversate in an intelligent manner with examples and thaught in what I say.  If you did not notice, I dumb sentences down so that people that don't have college degrees can understand me.  Do you want me to speak in street slang?  How about Russian?  How about Spanish?

What up Gee?  I'm packin a nine and I'm ready to cap some mo'fos up in heya.  Says the artist formerly known as donnie.
Dos Vadaneioa es donnie
Olah. Como estas senior donnie.

donny543

• Archived User
Need Some Help!
« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2005, 04:02:00 PM »

um spanish is good

jk dude dont speak in spanish

This post has been edited by donny543: Nov 22 2005, 12:10 AM
Pages: [1] 2