xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Files Extracted From Umds  (Read 386 times)

xbill

• Archived User
Files Extracted From Umds
« on: May 10, 2005, 06:03:00 AM »

I extracted all 536 files from xboxdynamic.umd and 15 files from xboxfiles.umd.  I copied them back to the appropriate R63 folders on the xbox and deleted the umds forever.  No more hex editing to hack the settings.   I can edit the config files in the clear.

Here are a just few of the things I've been working on:

ControllerConfig.ini
*This file contains the actual button functions.  It contains four ButtonConfig sections.
Each section has a different setup as per Options->Controller Menu
You can add additional button configs to switch to.  Change the button fucntions
to console commands or new aliases you create.

User.ini
*The Joy1 - Joy16 entries get rebuilt from ControllerConfig.ini based on your current config choice.  So, changing them in user.ini does nothing.
You can edit the aliases and make some great macros.

PregameMenus.int
*Add your own button labels to the Options->Controller Menu (Ghost, God Mode, etc.)

R6Menu.int
*Give your new controller scheme (see above) a unique name

Any level file: Penthouse.ini, for example
*You can give yourself more than just the pistol for weaponry.  How about R6Weapons.R6MolotovGadget?  You can add more team members instead of
a solo mission.  You can change the number of game saves available during
a mission.  

[RR]Raster

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2005, 10:56:00 PM »

nice 2 see im not the only 1 that can do it but do us all a faver and keep it 2 ya self m8 and check ya pms

IronestMaiden

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2005, 04:27:00 PM »

rasta are you stupid the umd shit is why the tunnel services are ruined,well thanks to demonz post a long time ago and its all been down hill from there

[RR]Raster

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2005, 12:50:00 AM »

No FUCK FACE im not but u dont seam to no whot might and will happen if all of the fuckers with the umd hex eddited hack will be abull to do if thay find out how to unpack the umd's just think whot xbc and kai will be like then. i have bean hacking and cracking now for some years and i no how shit is and i verry much dout  that demonz  was the 1st to figer out that u can hex the umd  and i think that xbill will agrey with me on this. he was just one of the 1st to put a post up on how to do it.
and am i stupid i think not i have made so menny things for rainbow i have lost count and as for xbox hacking i have made my own dashbords and full install disks which have been uploaded on the web and may i add the fue that i did give coppys to are still using it now and are asking me for new updates for it. and as for pc program cracking whell i have re-made xp pro inside out the way i whont it, so fuck head pleaz tell me whot u have dun for the xbox that has helped enny one?

th3flawl3ss1

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2005, 03:23:00 PM »

maiden, i never seen you on the hacking forums unless your complaining... if thats all you do then why do you even come here? is it just for the attention?
maiden, i never seen you on the hacking forums unless your complaining... if thats all you do then why do you even come here? is it just for the attention? and by the way... anybody know how to get thte molotovs in black arrow?

NiKoN 7o7

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2005, 04:07:00 PM »

lol

[RR]Raster

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2005, 08:44:00 AM »

And IronestMaiden 2 weaks back i made a hack for midnight club 3 which is still being seeded on the net now whot the fuck have u dun u fucking shit bastard i dont see fuck all with your name on it.

get the hack hear but pleaz note that it is on a bit-torrent site and will not be ther forever. Rasters Midnight Club 3 Hack

IronestMaiden

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2005, 01:02:00 PM »

rasta you dont know who this is.And if you think your so superior in fuckin cheating try me with my psg and see how far you get?this is on either xbc or kai oh ya no aim assist will be present,but i can assure my 7.62 bullets love to rip throu many many levels of concrete

mrjkwik

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2005, 01:24:00 PM »

funny.

grundig

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2005, 01:10:00 PM »

blink.gif  ironestmaiden. listen u little fuck raster has done more for xbox then Bush done for his country. so until u have contirbuted as much as raster u can start fucking moaning about. so take u shitty hex editer and stick it up your arse so it comes out ur eres u little prick. so if ur that good try making a hack or  program  that no fucker has made b4..... iv known raster for years since he introduced molotov's 2 rainbow 6 alot of ppl no raster for what he has done for the xbox comunity and what  the fuck have u done apart from piss an mone like a fucking incomcidert prick

[RR]Raster

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2005, 01:21:00 PM »

rolleyes.gif  lol at Grundig.
fucking donky bellend snithing H.I.V+ hourse raper whonts to take his shity umd hack for his psg and put it up his ass.
hay IronestMaiden are u shur u arnt a fucking lass cuz u mone like a bitch on heat.

BrokenArrow

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2005, 03:21:00 PM »

Wow lots of people have anger management problems. Although I agree with Raster, no need to be that harsh. What happened while you were growing up? Daddy didn't love you? Try submitting to Dr. Phil.

RR-Ericb

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2005, 06:07:00 PM »

:grr:  ironestmaiden ura  fookn mook! why use a psg?who dya think u are "lee harvey oswald?"..... u obviously didnt create any hack u use, coz no-ones heard of u ,not even your parents!.... your fucking clown shoes!!

fuck up

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2005, 06:46:00 PM »

IronestMaiden ive heard that you are a fucking knob jocky hiv spreading cock sucker ,that is pissed of cause you cant get it up  , or make any decent hacks like the great raster can, is that true you wanker fuck up cock sucker?
also didnt you spread a fucking nasty virus to all of the guys that were online one night you prick, why dont you get on your knees and suck on rasters pipe you homo fuck up.
why dont you go do summit usefull like die you cunt.
thnx and have a good day. biggrin.gif  jester.gif

th3flawl3ss1

• Archived User
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2005, 01:47:00 AM »

bill, check your pm
Pages: [1] 2 3