xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Crawl/prone/fire Mode...ne 1 Do Any Of These?  (Read 250 times)

xgpu

• Archived User
Crawl/prone/fire Mode...ne 1 Do Any Of These?
« on: September 01, 2004, 11:01:00 PM »

anyone succeed in finding out how to add the crawl option, prone option or fire mode selecor in the Xbox version? I'm on a mission to mimmick the PC version more closely as, I prefer to sit 10 feet away from my HDTV against my wall, on my bed, rather than 2 inches away from an 18 inch monitor gettings sore wrirst from long play time lol.  So far I've succeeded in ridding of auto-aim and that riddiculously huge auto-aim circle and now I've got is a small dot that I've made smaller.  Haven't had much luck finding anyone in a thread trying to do any of this either.

Visor

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2004, 02:46:00 AM »

What is the key binding on the PC to go prone?

Try a hex edit of buttonconfig2 and swapping Joy5= and put the key binding in there.   I'm up for helping on this, first thread I've seen not looking to cheat.

Visor

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2004, 02:10:00 AM »

Prone is only for Terrorists.  There is mention of transitions from/to prone in the UMD file however they don't refer to Rainbow pawns.  If possible to assign a rainbow this trait you'd also have to add aPACE_prone to go with PACE_walk and PACE_crouch.  Basicly you're out of luck as you can't add text to the UMD.

IronestMaiden

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2004, 05:45:00 PM »

visor let me guess ur part of the df clan rite?the df clan that fuckin cheats all the time they play?and kicks others who are better tahn them in ther own server who arent using cheats?,First off xgpu dont listen to visor him and his hole clan dont know shit about this game,you can add text and really edit any function/equation you want to but my guess the prone position wouldnt work as there really is no anim functions or sequences for the rainbow,could work tho go try it thats my advice to you as i have found plenty of shit like that i wouldnt releases on xbox scene mainly because its ppl lookin for free handouts so if you do find out how to do it just keep it for urself and show it off to ur friends

c0ld c0d3r

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2004, 12:42:00 PM »

i'm sick of idiots like you maiden. first off do not start running your mouth about shit you don't know. and second of all you can not add text to the UMD file. changing the size of the game will crash it on startup. he's probably just pissed cause he can't do it

IronestMaiden

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2004, 12:51:00 PM »

listen u fuckin hypocrite dont open ur mouth till u know what ur fuckin talkin about,you can add text and really any functions you can think of(most do work ther are some that dont mainly when the value is out of the calculating output of the machine but thats after like 48 consective values) as well as many other things all u have to do is delete unneeded space and insert dum-ass doesnt ur hex editor have an insert option?(just to let u know notepad doesnt ok buddy)

IronestMaiden

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2004, 12:54:00 PM »

and second of all you can not add text to the UMD file. changing the size of the game will crash it on startup. he's probably just pissed cause he can't do it

well my point was proven rite ther you are an idiot,see if you were using a hex editor u would be able to add space but when u cahnge anything in notepad it doesnt boot stupid fuck,and whos pissed they cant do what?you pisted u cant have half a brain?

c0ld c0d3r

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2004, 01:16:00 PM »

all i haft to say is your a FUCKING IDIOT. i don't use notepad... hexworkshop

Oldman_Machine

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2004, 04:23:00 PM »

guys you can calm down now, anyways you cannot ADD text but you can replace it. so if you were going to replace (i dont know LOL) 20.0 with 99.9 that would work without any problems but if you were going to change   blood   to   poop then there would be a problem so you would have to pd text. after you REPLACE the text you need to go to the hex side (numbers +letters in pairs) you would need to click where ther end of the word is, and then type 0D  the 0D replaces the last letter that was taken away so teh game WILL launch on bootup. (you canno just put in a .  that will not work)

StevenC

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2004, 03:53:00 PM »

Ironestmadam is only 12 and still breast fed. He thinks he's uber haxor because he thinks it will get him friends

Dont believe the BS, because he doesnt even know basic english

Visor

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2004, 05:51:00 PM »

I'm a bit taken back by the implication of cheating just becasue I have knowledge of the UMD file.  I'm sorry dF slayed you... really I am, but get over it because as far as I'm aware none of us cheat the competition.

And no, you're wrong.  I said it's not possible to add text and that's 100% correct.  Nice try to one-up me but resorting to hollow taunts and swearing got you no where.  

The point still stands though, prone is only for terrorists at the moment.

c0ld c0d3r

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2004, 06:22:00 PM »

if madam iron knew anything about editing the UMD file and could actually edit it himself he probably wouldn't have made such a big deal about people cheating. i know if it were me i'd have the last laugh if people were cheating.

This post has been edited by c0ld c0d3r: Sep 15 2004, 01:25 AM

IronestMaiden

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2004, 11:11:00 PM »

ok first off df has never owned me the only reason i was complaining is because whenever i beat them in ther own server(mainly boy's and bigbosshoss)they kick me when i am not cheating thinking i am.and if ur gonna tell me im a lyer and both them dont cheat ur full of shit.also you may have some knowledge of the umd but i garantee you i am light years ahead of where ull ever be so keep thinking you cant edit text and more over cant edit functions,but let stupid people like you reign supreme so that hacking doesnt get very far for this game.oh and df dont think i dont know when you first found info about the umd out...

IronestMaiden

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2004, 11:13:00 PM »

and for that reason i challenge anybody who plays on xbc to play me  plz i have many diff names so just let me know when u got a game up and well see who wins

Visor

• Archived User
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2004, 11:37:00 PM »

Wait wait wait...  You seemed to have changed your tune here.  First you were blabbering away that it's possible to add text now you're settling with just meerly 'edit'.  Oh I get it, you realized we were all right and decided you'd try to play it off.  Nice try, but you're looking worse as you go and only asserting my point further.

I now have a challenge for you.  If you're so supreme, lightyears ahead of me, why not show us how you managed to add a prone position?  Go ahead.  I'd be interested in seeing how you assign a new function(I should say an edited function becaue you can't add text) to a rainbow pawn.  While you're at it why not throw a screenshot or two along with it.  

Until you can back up your talk with some evidence I will disregard anything you try to spew.  Good luck with the prone project.  I'll be the first to say it's a great accomplishment out of you.
Pages: [1] 2