xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Multiplayer Tracks  (Read 116 times)

kmob007

• Archived User
Multiplayer Tracks
« on: December 08, 2004, 12:12:00 PM »

I managed to beat the game and have a lot of cars and tracks open as a single player.  The result?  I saw that it open more tracks and cars for my multiplayer mode but i'm not happy with the tracks that they have for multiplayer and I want some of the other trakcs in single player to show up as choices in my Multiplayer mode.

i.e. - you know those tracks that are not looped but simply go from Point A to Point B?  They have a few in the ultimate car section, in the beginning.  They're like racing tracks and not city tracks.  They don't go around and around.

I would like to see some/all of these tracks as choices for my multiplayers.  Can it be a matter of simply transfering track info from one folder to another?

There's not many posts here about multiplayers as I looked around.  Hopefully someone can show me the right direction.  Thanks.

DOS4GW

• Archived User
Multiplayer Tracks
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2004, 03:38:00 PM »

Tracks that goes from A to B in Prg2?

kmob007

• Archived User
Multiplayer Tracks
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2004, 01:02:00 PM »

For example, the first 3-4 maps in the Ultimate cars section for single player mode.  The Nurburgring . . . .Nordschleife 2-12.  They're not available in the Multiplayer section.  I was wondering if there's a way to play them in multiplayer mode.

This post has been edited by kmob007: Dec 13 2004, 09:06 PM

DOS4GW

• Archived User
Multiplayer Tracks
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2004, 02:45:00 PM »

Ah-ha. Those aren't individual tracks so yes you can unlock them as well as speedcam tracks..

kmob007

• Archived User
Multiplayer Tracks
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2004, 09:48:00 AM »

Unlock them?  You mean I have to place in some kudo ranks to make them available in Multiplayer mode?  I was hoping I could just find the track file in the single mode and tranfer them over to the Multiplayer folder or something.

DOS4GW

• Archived User
Multiplayer Tracks
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2004, 03:39:00 PM »

No, you must peek into Routes.Ini and Races.Ini if I'm not wrong.

DOS4GW

• Archived User
Multiplayer Tracks
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2005, 11:20:00 AM »

QUOTE(kmob007 @ Jan 20 2005, 09:37 AM)
I can't even find the multiplayer tracks.  It seems like all the tracks are 1 folder and there's not difference between the single player tracks and multiplayer tracks.

That's the whole point! All tracks are in the inis, edit them.

DOS4GW

• Archived User
Multiplayer Tracks
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2005, 11:29:00 AM »

Dubble