xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Morrowind Save Game  (Read 113 times)

g0blez

• Archived User
Morrowind Save Game
« on: February 03, 2004, 07:01:00 AM »

I havent been able to xfer a morrowind pc save to morrowind xbox save or a morrowind tribunal+bloodmoon into goty.

I tried copying the file, replacing the original xbox save with the new one and even hexediting the file.. but it still says unable to load game.

Can someone guide me through on how to do that?
Thanks!

Withinside

• Archived User
Morrowind Save Game
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2003, 06:32:00 PM »

smile.gif

Xeero

• Archived User
Morrowind Save Game
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2003, 06:36:00 PM »

Those other files are just Xbox files.  It's the savegame icon anyway.  Maybe the game preferences/settings, too.  You only need the ESS file.

XBOX War3z

• Archived User
Morrowind Save Game
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2003, 10:46:00 PM »

yup Xeero is right
but if you start your saved game on pc you'll see that it's not the same, you'll get some errors

richardnixon

• Archived User
Morrowind Save Game
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2003, 09:17:00 PM »

just to add to that last part about the errors.  You only get those the first time you do the whole transferring process.  Once you have played and saved, when you load the game again, you should not recieve any errors.  ONce again, the errors only occur the first time you load a transfered save game.

hahaha....ignore all the above in regaurds to XBOX War3z's post.  If you go PC to XBOX what he said needs no correction, when you move XBOX to PC you only get an error on first load like i said.  i should read better.

Withinside

• Archived User
Morrowind Save Game
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2003, 07:08:00 PM »

sad.gif This is because I'm playing a patched version of Morrowind. Bethesda told me today. They do this all the time transfering PC save games to thier debugging boxes. I'm just going to have to wait until the boxed set Morrowind + Tribunal & Bloodmoon expansions come out this fall. If thier patched versions of Morrowind (most likely they are) I'll be able to continue my game from where I am now. Right now if my save was unpatched I'd have to start a few months back to where I saved before installing the Tribunal expansion. Thank for all your help guys. I'll let you know how things turn out. Cheers!  biggrin.gif