xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Game Saves, Both Kotor 1 And Ii  (Read 66 times)

GEAR-GRINDER

• Archived User
Game Saves, Both Kotor 1 And Ii
« on: August 05, 2005, 01:07:00 AM »

hi all. im a  noob and not afraid to admit it. anyways, i have a stock xbox but have an action replay card thingy, anyways i wish to know how i would go about editing a save game that is downloaded from the net, such as Jay FNG's saves. modding the xbox is not an option at the moment and i am uncertain what to do here. is there anyway to do that which i want? and i do not own the PC version of the game either.

the options i wish to access is changing the players name, feats, items, money and what ever else i can/can.

This post has been edited by GEAR-GRINDER: Aug 5 2005, 08:09 AM

VoxAngel

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2005, 04:43:00 AM »

Unless you can come up with a way to re-sign the save properly, editing a save is "not an option" either.

GEAR-GRINDER

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2005, 09:04:00 PM »

i know Jay FNG can, is there anyway to contact him or has any one managed to?, what would it take to try and figure it out?, apart from the resigning, how would you alter stuff?

VoxAngel

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2005, 06:36:00 AM »

I know the guy who made the KSE programs and he tried for several months to get the information you're asking for, to no avail. No one is simply going to hand over the info just because you ask for it.
But, by all means, give it a shot.

Otherwise, LETO can import and edit the savegame.sav files to a certain extent, or KSE if you had the re-signing information. Either way, good luck.

VoxAngel

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2005, 06:37:00 AM »

blink.gif

darth_turtur

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2005, 10:55:00 AM »

QUOTE(VoxAngel @ Aug 8 2005, 06:47 AM)
I know the guy who made the KSE programs and he tried for several months to get the information you're asking for, to no avail. No one is simply going to hand over the info just because you ask for it.
But, by all means, give it a shot.

Otherwise, LETO can import and edit the savegame.sav files to a certain extent, or KSE if you had the re-signing information. Either way, good luck.

I tried to duplicate the gamesave.sig file to allow "altered" gamesaves made via KSE and incorporate them to the UDATA folder that I transfered.  Heh, didn't work as I expected.   :huh: