xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Ai Turret Mod  (Read 53 times)

mfsamuel

• Archived User
Ai Turret Mod
« on: July 09, 2004, 09:33:00 AM »

I've seen a couple AI mods for Halo and while technically impressive I have been hoping for more.  I don't think much has been done to develop them and I cant find any documentation of how the AI was injected.

All I really want is turret, don't care what type, that shoots at people that get to close.  Make the turrets take no damage if you need to have a character in it.  I don't care about resawns and killing who is in it.

I've tried overwriting the turret information with the AI from one of the mods, no luck.  Can someone with more experience give this a try or give me a little guidance?

mfsamuel

• Archived User
Ai Turret Mod
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2004, 08:04:00 AM »

thanks everyone for the great feedback...it's times like this I feel like the community really bands toghether to solve a problem.

Helios

• Archived User
Ai Turret Mod
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2004, 07:30:00 AM »

mmmm this would be cool.... My guess is just take out all of the AI meta and shit from a single player map and inject it to a multiplayer map.... It would be cool to use for the warthog turrets by themselves all over maps.... hehe it would go great for my bloodgulch map lol.... If I manage to do something with it then I will tell you about it to help ya