xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: You Favorite Halo Cheat/cheap  (Read 91 times)

Odb718

• Archived User
You Favorite Halo Cheat/cheap
« on: September 27, 2003, 09:19:00 PM »

Mine would have to be the warthog warp in side winder so you can get in and out with the flag. Driving over the BG warp is fun too.

shanafan

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2003, 10:07:00 PM »

Moving to Halo Hacks board

Odb718

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2003, 01:50:00 AM »

huh.gif It's NON MOD or EDITOR.
Please move back to gamers chat.

psycoguy1080

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2003, 09:28:00 AM »

One of the  funniest things Ive done without hacking, was in the Two Betrayls on CO-OP. once bothplayers get a banshee, fly back to the controll room. the 2nd player should fly under the glass bridge. if you go through the right spot, the first player randomly blows up.

Pentium

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2003, 07:47:00 AM »

prolly the cheapest is when multiple players like 3 get the overshield by standing over where it would respawn if somebody has already grabbed it or you could move it with a nade, also when you currently have an overshield, and there is another hit yourself with a nade and grab the other one again.  And also this takes practice but 2 players can grab a camo or overshield that is sitting there if grabbed at the same time

NME

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2003, 07:55:00 AM »

ur sayying 2 ppl can get the 1 power up if they walk over at the same time? wow
didnt know that but then again i never give them a chance

Liamb2003

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2003, 12:33:00 PM »

my fav is probably hog launching.  biggrin.gif  Imagin wot we could do with hog launchin now.  blink.gif  We could make Plas grenades throw mcs. throw hundreds o them and kill em all on 1 spot. Then cuz they all drop grenades. There will be 1 big ass pile of grenades on the floor to have fun with.  laugh.gif

d3fault_dot_xbe

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2003, 05:11:00 PM »

QUOTE (Liamb2003 @ Sep 29 2003, 09:33 PM)
my fav is probably hog launching.  biggrin.gif  Imagin wot we could do with hog launchin now.  blink.gif  We could make Plas grenades throw mcs. throw hundreds o them and kill em all on 1 spot. Then cuz they all drop grenades. There will be 1 big ass pile of grenades on the floor to have fun with.  laugh.gif

Or you could have a shotgun shoot Fraggies.... I did this yesterday for like an hour. With a couple of people you can launch shiiiit faaaaaaar.
Here is another thing thats fun, its like a movie. (it rains grenades)

1. You shoot straight down (shotgun with grenades duh)
2. You just keep shooting.... so that all the nades are floating with you as you go up in the air.... when you hit the ground, you can look around and a looot of grenades are bouncing around... and then they blast each other and its just wierd...

edit: idk how its like a movie so just shutup

Odb718

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2003, 12:16:00 PM »

One thing I like to do is shoot the oversheild and invisibility down on rat race. If people see it falling on top of you and they don't know you can shoot them down they call you a cheater.
Standing in the warp is good to stop people from following you.

havocaose

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2003, 05:16:00 PM »

lol i like that level where theres that over shield in that tunnel, but its overing over that gaping square, if you shoot its corners with the asualt rifle it goes nuts and starts flying all over the level like a bouncy ball.