xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Xbox Gta Hacking Site Found!  (Read 215 times)

ThE MaSTeR 3

• Archived User
Xbox Gta Hacking Site Found!
« on: June 23, 2004, 12:26:00 PM »

Now what does everyone want on it??

StevenC

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2004, 12:33:00 PM »

crawl back in your hole you worthless excuse for a gamer. When trying to attract people to your site through gay ways atleast make the site half decent first.

Lol ok too harsh, atleast say it was your site numbnuts instead of saying new site found

ThE MaSTeR 3

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2004, 12:43:00 PM »

ouch!!!  ohmy.gif

*Commits suicide*

But really people could tell by the link it was my site. I could care less if people dont like the site I made it 4 people on this board! Im adding a tools section later tonight. It will include all the newest versions of the tools needed 2 get started.

Everyone sign the guestbook!

Splinter

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2004, 01:43:00 PM »

Ever notice how peoplw just lurk on the boards? They rarely, or never post about the main point of the board and never offer any help, or show that they do anything besides troll the boards trying to look like big shots because they are inadequate assholes who feel the need to over compensate because they are just lonely losers.

Anyway, the site looks good so far. I'll check back to see what else you get going for it.

Rhoziss

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2004, 03:34:00 PM »

Ok guys lets at least give the guy a chance even though he just started out with the site. It was at least a smooth move that he made the site anyway b/c you would think someone would be working on one since the gta hacking is ever growing. I say GOOD GOING!! If u dont get the site up to par though, im going to say U SUCK!!

skeen

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2004, 09:48:00 PM »

How about an ongoing comprehensive list of mods people have got to work.  And even those that didn’t.  I have been playing around with mods on the PC because it’s easier and I know they will work. I don’t really want to put the time into doing any mods on the xbox unless I know they work.

ThE MaSTeR 3

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2004, 11:13:00 PM »

If you have read any of my past replies/topics you would know I've downloaded 75% of cars,bikes available. I've only come across 4 things that havent worked! I'm thinking about adding a section 4 people that cant get a certain car 2 work with txd workshop. I'll repackage the car compressed and ready 2 go 4 them. Does anyone care 4 that idea??

swarmer

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2004, 12:07:00 AM »

Yea pretty good idea. but you do know there are 1000's and 1000's of cars?  While were on the subject of cars and bikes.  Whenever I try to install a bike mod it makes the bike so it doesn't appear in the games do you have any odea of what is going on?

Dangelus

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2004, 01:15:00 AM »

http://www.geocities.com/themastersurge/gtaxbox.html

Its my site!!!

Thanks man!  smile.gif

As for suggestions, good so far.

Maybe you could collate some more tutorials (anyody willing to write down their experiences?) and host some actual mods / cars etc.

I know web space is an issue but I would be willing to host some files for you on my PWP and I am sure others would too! If we pull together we make the GTA Xbox hacking scene presence felt!!!

Thanks again!

ThE MaSTeR 3

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2004, 01:49:00 AM »

QUOTE (swarmer @ Jun 24 2004, 09:07 AM)
Whenever I try to install a bike mod it makes the bike so it doesn't appear in the games do you have any odea of what is going on?

This seems like it happens with everyone when they first try and add bikes into the game. I had the exact same problem at first and Im still not sure why it happened at the time but I think..

-I was a newb at the time so I messed up the defualt.ide line
-Forgetting to check VC Xbox

But im not sure because when I finnaly did get a bike to work (ducati monster) I was so happy I forgot what I even did! So my advice is just replace the bike and dont mess with the technical stuff until you actually get it in the game

swarmer

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2004, 05:19:00 AM »

Yea I checked all of that but still no luck I guess I'll just go back to my pc version for a while.  Ducati Monster?  1000DS or 996 or is it a totaly diff. bike?

ThE MaSTeR 3

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2004, 05:48:00 AM »

Ducati Monster - http://www.gtanetwor...on=file&id=2737

Try this bike it works 4 sure but it slows down the game alot.

swarmer

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2004, 06:10:00 AM »

Yea.  I don't think I have ever saw this mod but I prolly have and just forgot it.

RapBoy

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2004, 11:12:00 AM »

nice site u got there..
it would be better if u had some more tut. and mods to download, though.

and, i just downloaded the car mod from ur site to use it in my gta 3, and guess what? it isn't working.
i download and replaced it with the patriot, and didn't work, than i replaced it with the pony, but it didn't work either, than i replaced it with the idaho, and still the same result, nothing.

i did everything right, i just don't know whats wrong with it. i rebiuld the archive and everything but still no luck.

and btw, i realy would like it if u put the ability add the bike and helicopter support to gta3.

thanks.

swarmer

• Archived User
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2004, 12:45:00 PM »

That car is meant for gta vc so it might now work on gta 3 for xbox as it would for gta3 pc try it on the xbox version.
Pages: [1] 2 3