xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: What I Have Working  (Read 201 times)

ThE MaSTeR 3

• Archived User
What I Have Working
« on: June 20, 2004, 12:20:00 PM »

I'm going 2 try my hand at the Liberty City Mod.

How do you go about this? Any links??

XXXXXX

• Archived User
What I Have Working
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2004, 05:26:00 PM »

Hey guys, i have the new vice city 2004 mod, it rocks. It changes the whole game and adds stuff like body guards and the ability to call a taxi and visit places like the biker bar and have a drink which gets u drunk like on one of phils missions, i also have a few cars goin like the toyota supra, honda civic, honda s2000, dodge neon and the 2f2f charger. spewin i cant get the mitsu eclipse spyder goin or the ford f-150. I wanna add a couple of map add ons yet, but im not too sure...

swarmer

• Archived User
What I Have Working
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2004, 07:38:00 PM »

Whenever I try to get a bike mod to work the bike just disappears from the games what is going on?

Motocrossman

• Archived User
What I Have Working
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2004, 06:47:00 AM »

u should do a search in google for "vice city 2004 mod". its the first or thrid link i can't remember.

Drack502

• Archived User
What I Have Working
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2004, 03:24:00 PM »

All I can find are Mods for the PC. Could someone PLEASE point me to the right web site???

TitanXtrm

• Archived User
What I Have Working
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2004, 07:21:00 PM »

I haven't gotten anything working yet....lol.  Tried adding the 2F2F 1970 Dodge Charger and a ped mod, but when I start up the game and get to the part where it starts to load the game freeze's, so not sure what I might have done wrong.  I'll try again tommorrow.