xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Can I Get A Little Help  (Read 305 times)

HitmanX

• Archived User

zanderch

• Archived User
Can I Get A Little Help
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2004, 05:21:00 PM »

TXD Workshop is pretty buggy. If u get an error just close it and try again. It might take a few times trying.

Splinter

• Archived User
Can I Get A Little Help
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2004, 11:04:00 PM »

I had the same problems until I found the latest version of the software. I use version 3.1 now and rarely get a problem. When i do I think it is just a bad skin, or it is one that can't be converted for Xbox. I had given up after trying so many times. Then I started reading more about people putting in new things. So i searched on google and found the newer version. I was happy then.

ThE MaSTeR 3

• Archived User
Can I Get A Little Help
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2004, 05:25:00 AM »

^^yep 3.1 is alot better

PJallthetime

• Archived User
Can I Get A Little Help
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2004, 10:48:00 AM »

yea i got the new one of TXD and it compresses much better. But now i got a new prob when i do all the gta.img file thing with IMG tool and i send them over the game always freezes on the loading. anyone have any ideas what is worng also i have done the wheel mod so that not prob.

mirx999

• Archived User
Can I Get A Little Help
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2004, 11:37:00 AM »

try setting your clock.

m.e

• Archived User
Can I Get A Little Help
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2004, 01:10:00 PM »

There is a new GTA hacking forum now!

XXXXXX

• Archived User
Can I Get A Little Help
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2004, 03:45:00 PM »

just close the file and re-open it and try compressing it again, that should fix it though some just wont work at all

JEBlack34

• Archived User
Can I Get A Little Help
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2004, 05:16:00 PM »

Can someone please tell me where i can get the latest IMG tool cause the one i have doesnt seem to be doing the job!!!!

Rhoziss

• Archived User
Can I Get A Little Help
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2004, 12:46:00 PM »

If I have a problem on regular 3.0 with a particular skin causing TXD to crash, I reload TXD and compress every file manually that it hangs up on then I compress ALL after that. If i have a file that still wont compress manually, i'll flip the texture and then try to compress it and if that is successful i'll flip the texture back. If it is a file like an interior or something and I still have problems after all of this, i'll just delete the interior. Not a bad idea if u really just want to see the car.

Splinter

• Archived User
Can I Get A Little Help
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2004, 04:20:00 PM »

Here is a link to version 3.1. I rarely have trouble. I had a few problems yesterday, but closing the program and opeing it again remedied it. So I don't count that against it. I also added the link to my thread. http://www.infofeast...txdworkshop.zip