xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2x  (Read 219 times)

RJS

• Archived User
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2x
« on: February 28, 2010, 06:32:00 PM »

I really like the Tony Hawk series and recently decided to go back to some of the earlier games in the series for some classic virtual skateboarding action. I have THPS2X installed on my original Xbox and wanted to make some modifications. I've already swapped out all of the music tracks and next I want to modify some of the in game logos. The first one I was going work on is the Toy Machine logo in the Warehouse level. I looked in the logos folder and the file that closest matches the logo is DITOYM04.dds. I tried to modify it, but it didn't take, so I guess that wasn't the correct file that I'm looking for. I've looked through all of the other files, but can't seem to find it. Does anybody else know where the correct logo is? Let me know if you do, and thanks in advance.

XTecuterX73

• Archived User
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2x
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2010, 07:39:00 PM »

QUOTE(RJS @ Feb 28 2010, 08:32 PM) View Post

I really like the Tony Hawk series and recently decided to go back to some of the earlier games in the series for some classic virtual skateboarding action. I have THPS2X installed on my original Xbox and wanted to make some modifications. I've already swapped out all of the music tracks and next I want to modify some of the in game logos. The first one I was going work on is the Toy Machine logo in the Warehouse level. I looked in the logos folder and the file that closest matches the logo is DITOYM04.dds. I tried to modify it, but it didn't take, so I guess that wasn't the correct file that I'm looking for. I've looked through all of the other files, but can't seem to find it. Does anybody else know where the correct logo is? Let me know if you do, and thanks in advance.

dude i have tried to hack this game many times, i have tried to hack the physics to make it play more like thps 3, and 4 and others. but i can say that its a headache with this game dude. ill post any info further if i can get something going.

XT-