xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: Forza Motorsport Video  (Read 648 times)

DOS4GW

• Archived User
Forza Motorsport Video
« on: August 05, 2006, 08:13:00 AM »

The Forza Motorsport video featruring the hacked 1000 km/h Mitsubishi 3000GT car.
The movie contains awesome flybys, jumps, crashes, reverse driving, and more.

Sit back and enjoy...

Download the Forza Motorsports Movie

DOS4GW

• Archived User
Forza Motorsport Video
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2006, 06:42:00 AM »

Still yes, when the version compability is solved so those with modded content can't cheat playing against users with the original non-modded game.

dzer0

• Archived User
Forza Motorsport Video
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2006, 03:36:00 PM »

QUOTE(DOS4GW @ Aug 6 2006, 01:49 PM) View Post

Still yes, when the version compability is solved so those with modded content can't cheat playing against users with the original non-modded game.

Very impressive. I do trust you, although I have some doubts as not once did you show the view from the actual car itself. Show me a video with the speedometer of the car going from zero and I will believe you.

Striker9

• Archived User
Forza Motorsport Video
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2006, 08:43:00 PM »

Very cool. I'm new to Forza hacking but not to Forza. I bought the game when it first came out and have been playing it up till a couple months ago when I finally lost interest. With the release of Forza 2 coming soon it is only a matter of time before more people do the same. What I would like to know is if there is a way to release pre-packaged cars/models. This would prevent cheating and add new content to an aging game.
thanks

mastaworm

• Archived User
Forza Motorsport Video
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2006, 06:03:00 AM »

hey just wondering how the anti cheat stuff is coming. even though i dont play online, i completely understand your position so good luck on it all

Joshatdot

• Archived User
Forza Motorsport Video
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2006, 03:09:00 AM »

Holly crap thats insane!

DOS4GW

• Archived User
Forza Motorsport Video
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2006, 08:52:00 AM »

QUOTE(mastaworm @ Aug 13 2006, 02:10 PM) View Post

hey just wondering how the anti cheat stuff is coming. even though i dont play online, i completely understand your position so good luck on it all

Thanks, I haven't had much spare time to look at further at this but the version incompabilty is now solved so users can't cheat on XLink playing modded cars against honest players.

Give me a day or two and I'll get something out to test with.

68HC000

• Archived User
Forza Motorsport Video
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2006, 08:59:00 AM »

That is so awesome. It's been a while since i've laughed that hard wink.gif.

h_2_o

• Archived User
Forza Motorsport Video
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2006, 11:53:00 PM »

i'm curious about one thing with the antihack stuff.  if there are 2 xboxes on the same network playing a network game (not sure if forza can do that or not, if it can not ignore this post, if it can keep reading) can the boxes still use the cheat?  me and my nephew often play other games like this and i was curious.  it would be kinda fun to race at 1000mph.  if it can't be done that way well so be it,

forzadude2

• Archived User
Forza Motorsport Video
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2006, 04:47:00 AM »

QUOTE(h_2_o @ Aug 21 2006, 08:00 AM) View Post

i'm curious about one thing with the antihack stuff.  if there are 2 xboxes on the same network playing a network game (not sure if forza can do that or not, if it can not ignore this post, if it can keep reading) can the boxes still use the cheat?  me and my nephew often play other games like this and i was curious.  it would be kinda fun to race at 1000mph.  if it can't be done that way well so be it,

Yeah, the plan was to release the tools to make self-signed ca2 files, but to add some sort of incompatible changes on-the-fly so your forza with custom ca2 files won't work with a forza with regular ca2 files.

From what I have leared, you can add certain (i'm not telling what) stuff to the ca2 files which actually breaks network play if the other player have a ca2 file without those changes.

This would enable network play with custom changes.

Anyways... the problem is that those changes are very easily spotted by someone which does a compare between to cab files. And from what I have seen by some other comments in this forum, I'm not amused. So this is actually the showstopper at the moment. I'm not willing to trash xlink-forza with the popularity that Forza enjois on Xlink.

Just a note to the cheaters (_NOT_ you h2o): stopp badmounting people, and go play your cheats PGR2 and Halo2 instead.

There's also the problem of people stealing the credits, ie. embedding the tools in another vb-gui and stuff.

If there wasn't for people like ******* **** it would be released a long time ago (yeah thanks...)

I have tested cars with 1000mph, and it isn't actually that funny. Really. It's just like running another car with max speed 200 in 200. There's som flanky physics messing it up.  

DOS4GW

• Archived User
Forza Motorsport Video
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2006, 10:24:00 AM »

Yeah, the physics doesn't give the impression of a super sonic run - however at top speed you will see the surrounding objects and texture fly by pretty fast and avoiding colliding with regular racers can be a bit of a trouble as you come up on them so fast.

The best thing I enjoy about the modding is that one can now fully customize more or less all cars (- paint job / vinyl from the menu of the race cars currently), and not be dependant on the semi-customizable options in the game originally. Ie. Window tint on the BMW, bigger rims, bigger break discs, bigger break calipers, larger wheels, lover ride height, etc.

With full RGB customizable colour settings one can also choose between 16.7 million different colours for each and every car.

Edit: By the way - it's 1000 km/h not mph. Benchmarked to 1250 km/h (or so) which is pretty exact the speed of sound under normal conditions (which was my goal).

dzer0

• Archived User
Forza Motorsport Video
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2006, 10:50:00 AM »

QUOTE(DOS4GW @ Aug 21 2006, 05:31 PM) View Post

Yeah, the physics doesn't give the impression of a super sonic run - however at top speed you will see the surrounding objects and texture fly by pretty fast and avoiding colliding with regular racers can be a bit of a trouble as you come up on them so fast.

The best thing I enjoy about the modding is that one can now fully customize more or less all cars (- paint job / vinyl from the menu of the race cars currently), and not be dependant on the semi-customizable options in the game originally. Ie. Window tint on the BMW, bigger rims, bitter break discs, bigger break calipers, larger wheels, etc.

With full RGB customizable colour settings one can also choose between 16.7 million different colours for each and every car.

Edit: By the way - it's 1000 km/h not mph. Benchmarked to 1250 km/h (or so) which is pretty exact the speed of sound under normal conditions (which was my goal).

How fast can you do the quarter mile drag strip?

DOS4GW

• Archived User
Forza Motorsport Video
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2006, 12:20:00 PM »

None of my cars are tuned for the 1/4 mile as I don't find much joy in a few secs of racing then 30 secs loading. I've tested the 3000GT with TCS on and I got it down to about 6 secs after a few tries. However any car can be tweaked to do the 1/4 in probalby half that time.

forzadude2

• Archived User
Forza Motorsport Video
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2006, 01:07:00 PM »

QUOTE(dzer0 @ Aug 21 2006, 08:29 PM) View Post

Sweet. Now that the anti-cheat patch thing is done, got an estimate for the release of this awesome modification?

Its tested and working, but as stated it's not release ready because of the reasons mentioned. Don't expect anything right away. It's done when it's done so to speak.

There are still many unknowns, especiall when it comes to the tracks. I don't know whats what, but it would be funny do add a lot of cones in the middle of the road, don't you think ? smile.gif

DOS4GW

• Archived User
Forza Motorsport Video
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2006, 01:10:00 PM »

Hehe, you and your cones...

dzer0: As soon as there's added some kind of encryption to the archive without screwing it up.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4