xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Where Can I Find A Completed Gamsave?  (Read 111 times)

Ballz2TheWallz

• Archived User
Where Can I Find A Completed Gamsave?
« on: November 27, 2005, 07:03:00 AM »

well, my old xbox is retired because of a failed harddrive and ive been wanting to play forza again for fun..but i lost all my hard work i put into the game, i had over %90 of the career completed and all my dream cars properly tuned and what not, is there any love for someone who needs a gamesave

FSG

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2005, 02:17:00 PM »

codejunkies, xbox-saves

Click Here to find out how to use them..

AND I HIGHLY DOUGHT you lost you save that rarley happens... try clearing cache

Ballz2TheWallz

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2005, 03:24:00 PM »

i never learned about trainers, but how do i use them and where do i get them(i have a softmodded xbox with evox)

edit: and i didnt just randomly lose my gamesave, my harddrive literally failed as in xbox gives me a HDD service code fragging when i turn the xbox on, didnt find trainers in xbins sad.gif

FSG

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2005, 07:46:00 PM »

Its there I dont know where exactly havnt been able to get on but yea there there.

Ballz2TheWallz

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2005, 03:07:00 PM »

i cant find it grr.gif i really wanna roll around in my 1000hp enzo again

nvm i found it but it wasnt a normal/evox one, i assume i rename the xbe and use it as default for the game in its directory?

Ballz2TheWallz

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2005, 05:05:00 PM »

QUOTE(Ballz2TheWallz @ Dec 7 2005, 11:14 PM) View Post

i cant find it grr.gif i really wanna roll around in my 1000hp enzo again

nvm i found it but it wasnt a normal/evox one, i assume i rename the xbe and use it as default for the game in its directory?

ok im very pissed off, to like no extent(no really whenever somthing is the least bit frustrating i go fucking insane, hence a week ago i threw my little stool chair thing at my wall because i was pissed at something and all i got out of that was a hole in the sheetrock edit: i remember java didnt want to work and still doesnt, this was pissing me off earlier)

i put it into the games directory like it said, i set the options and i hit the launch harddrive button, it launches i go in AND IT DIDNT DO ANYTHING, FUCKING SON OF A BITCH i swear if its cause the trainer is PAL im gonna fucking kill sombody

brienj

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2005, 06:40:00 PM »

QUOTE(Ballz2TheWallz @ Dec 7 2005, 07:12 PM) View Post

ok im very pissed off, to like no extent(no really whenever somthing is the least bit frustrating i go fucking insane, hence a week ago i threw my little stool chair thing at my wall because i was pissed at something and all i got out of that was a hole in the sheetrock edit: i remember java didnt want to work and still doesnt, this was pissing me off earlier)

i put it into the games directory like it said, i set the options and i hit the launch harddrive button, it launches i go in AND IT DIDNT DO ANYTHING, FUCKING SON OF A BITCH i swear if its cause the trainer is PAL im gonna fucking kill sombody

The trainer works for both NTSC and PAL.  Read tutorials on how to use a trainer, and I'd recommend getting the new Xored trainer launcher.  wink.gif

Ballz2TheWallz

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2005, 08:38:00 PM »

i calmed down and figured some bs xboxlive update was to blame so i deleted my whole current forza tab in the ms dash and it worked, err wtf is the IGK though

FSG

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2005, 05:16:00 PM »

Left and Right thumbstick  pop.gif