xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: How Can I Get All The Cars Unlocked In Forza  (Read 98 times)

aj393

• Archived User
How Can I Get All The Cars Unlocked In Forza
« on: August 16, 2005, 09:04:00 PM »

I have been trying to download saved games and none of them are fully beaten. Then I heard you have to patch you xbox to fun the beaten ones. I dowloaded the forza resigning tool and I don't know what to do with it. Someone please help me thanks.

Dagoth

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2005, 02:51:00 AM »

start a new profile and use these names:

nOsLiW - Start at level 50 with all cars unlocked, 0 credits and 0 cars (all cars unlocked in showroom)
tEAm4za - Start at level 0 with no cars unlocked, 900,0000,000 credits and 0 cars (no cars unlocked in showroom)

Xdox_

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2005, 09:18:00 PM »

So all youd do is start a new game, no need to download anything just put in those names?

Dagoth

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2005, 02:52:00 AM »

just create a new profile with the above names - you can then transfer cars between profiles

edlimym

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2006, 03:14:00 AM »

Hi all, I just created a new profile with those names ( case sensitived ) but those locked cars still show as locked and I cannot select those cars.  Any help on this?  Thanks.

pez2k

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2006, 10:47:00 AM »

I find the best method is to use the nOsLiW profile name, start a career, then find a Forza trainer that will provide you with lots of money. Use it, and voila, you have all cars unlocked and lots of cash to go with it. However, nOsLiW can't be used on system link or Live, so I generally sell the cars from it to my normal profile. tEAm4za is a pretty useless code IMHO, cash with very little to spend it on is pretty boring.

For the save resigning, you need both the HDD key of the Xbox it was created on, and the key of your Xbox. Forza's gamesaves are linked to your EEPROM's HDD key, so they can't be transferred between consoles.

edlimym

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2006, 04:16:00 PM »

Ok noted with thanks.  I got to find my xbox n HDD key for now.

Infinite_Matrix

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2006, 08:22:00 PM »

lol, or..... you could use the XBE VERSION of the forza trainer and put forza on ur hdd then turn on w/e you need and unlock everythign blah blah and also ENABLE:instant race finish (IGK) and then play each race and just click in both sticks and just do all the races which should take like an hour or 2. then you have the game completely finished and also after that.......

then you use the ETM VERSION of the forza trainer which is the PAL region which DOES WORK for america/NTSC so dont get discouraged but HAS to be on the hdd. Then put lots of money and you will then get 999,999,999,999 since the xbe version doesnt offer that. Once you've done that go and buy all the cars you want and have some fun using em on xbox live if you know how to get on the right way with modded box......if you need some further help with getting on live with modded box them PM me.

Hope that helped ya.