xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Not A Hack, More Like A Plea!  (Read 90 times)

spaceman_spiff

• Archived User
Not A Hack, More Like A Plea!
« on: June 17, 2005, 09:00:00 PM »

I've loved this game since day one and play as much as I can.  Which is never as much as I want!  I've gotten up to level 42 with lots of cars and money.  I turn on my xbox and now my profile is corrupt.  I have a modded box with an Ice chip running 1.1.  200G hd.  I don't know why this happened and I don't know what to do.  I've done some reading and run into the re-signing issue alot here.  I don't care about XBL.  I'll do whatever I have to to get this profile back.  No, starting over is not an option,  I'll quit the game before I have to do that.  Any info is appreciated!

TIA

brienj

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2005, 10:37:00 PM »

QUOTE(spaceman_spiff @ Jun 17 2005, 11:11 PM)
I've loved this game since day one and play as much as I can.  Which is never as much as I want!  I've gotten up to level 42 with lots of cars and money.  I turn on my xbox and now my profile is corrupt.  I have a modded box with an Ice chip running 1.1.  200G hd.  I don't know why this happened and I don't know what to do.  I've done some reading and run into the re-signing issue alot here.  I don't care about XBL.  I'll do whatever I have to to get this profile back.  No, starting over is not an option,  I'll quit the game before I have to do that.  Any info is appreciated!

kezor

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2005, 10:22:00 AM »

if you changed your hd did you change the eeprom?

CharredChar

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2005, 12:55:00 PM »

If you like the game That much, I doubt you will stop playing just because of that. But if you feel really bad about getting so far and it all disappearing, deal with it.. It is Data, it happens all the time, stop putting so much emotion into something that goes bad so easily. Then go download a EvoX Trainer from trainers.evolutionx.info and just unlock level 50.