xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

Author Topic: New Versions Of All Emulators And Source Release  (Read 1905 times)

althena

• Archived User
New Versions Of All Emulators And Source Release
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2007, 11:50:00 PM »

XPort, as so many times before, just let me say you again thank you very much for all the hard work you have done for the scene. As an old school gamer hardly a week passes by, where I don't play at least a short time a game with one of your projects and I am sure I will continue to do so for many years to come smile.gif

All these great emulators were the main reason for me to buy an Xbox in the first place, otherwise there were never so many games that interested me (Halo is great but I am not such a big fan of FPS games).

However I must say that this is a little sudden when I read this today  sad.gif  ohmy.gif  After CavestoryX and DidntXSpectrum I didn't feel, that you are planning to leave the scene and I hope that the discussion with the author of FUSE about the GPL problems didn't make you feel less motivated.

Wish you will have a good retirement and best wishes for your future life!  beerchug.gif

namrrac

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2007, 12:58:00 AM »

Hey Xport just want to say thank you for all your hard work.  I've read through all your emulators and feel like your a good friend.  On a side note, should(when) the 360 gets hacked any chance for a return?

HoRnEyDvL

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2007, 12:28:00 AM »

Thanks Xport for your help in the xbox Community your work has been appreciated by millions smile.gif
Keeping things opensource even better.
Hope to see a return when the 360 is opened up.

From Me & All of Team XboxOpenSource (TeamXOS) All the best for the future.

Knocks

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2007, 01:09:00 AM »

Xport is confused.  He thinks he's leaving, but he's only taking a break until the 360 homebrew scene emerges.     smile.gif   Might be another year or two, so enjoy your vacation   biggrin.gif

All joking aside, THANK YOU!

Pytzamarama

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2007, 12:58:00 AM »

Xport is the reason (by 90%) that the scene exists and survives.
I am very sorry that he has decided to leave and I want to trully thank him for all his hard work and devosion.

Leaving his code behind is a big bet.
I am wondering if there are people to take the chalenge...

Xport,dont dissapear from the forums plz biggrin.gif

Take care man!

c u on 360 biggrin.gif:D

lordpro

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2007, 01:08:00 AM »

wow wow good job!!! blink.gif  ohmy.gif  biggrin.gif

annell

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2007, 02:21:00 AM »

Hey Xport just want to say thank you for all your hard work.
Wish you will have a good retirement and best wishes for your future life!

flavor

• Archived User
« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2007, 02:40:00 AM »

Thank you Xport for everything you have done for the scene! Xbox 1 homebrew would not be where it is today without you.
And maybe one day, when all major next gen consoles are cracked you might return - who knows. wink.gif
Good luck!

WORlock_Lockian

• Archived User
« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2007, 04:59:00 AM »

Just came by to take the opportunity to thank you Xport for the countless hours of enjoyment I have gotten out of your emu's, and the countless hours of enjoyment that I'll have in the future.

Just as a small note, some of the emu's seem to have gained a small amount of speed. Anyhow best of luck in the future.

molto

• Archived User
« Reply #24 on: November 14, 2007, 05:06:00 AM »

Thanks for the new versions (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) ...But i have just a problem with Snes9XBox...when i launch Snes9XBox i have the option menus but when i load my roms i have just the sound and i have Black screen?..Strange because on my znesbox and xsnes9x 1.42 my roms work fine???...any idea for this problem?.

Thanks for your help^^

This post has been edited by molto: Nov 14 2007, 01:07 PM

heinrich

• Archived User
« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2007, 05:16:00 AM »

*hats off to xport*

freak12

• Archived User
« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2007, 05:17:00 AM »

THX nice work.

althena

• Archived User
« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2007, 04:54:00 AM »

Hello again XPort, I have one tiny little request, if it is not too much too ask: I played a little bit around with Snes9xBox and find it useful to have on my Xbox as it can play Star Fox 2 without any problems.
I wanted it to have a skin and modified the MednafenX-NES one a little with another MP3 (from Super Mario All Stars the same theme) and some Snes9x logos instead of the MednafenX ones.

I uploaded it in this thread: http://forums.xbox-s...howtopic=629548

However I noticed now, that it never stops playing the MP3 when starting a game, even if I change the setting "Stop playing BGM before playing game" to "Yes". Are there any chances for you fixing that without keeping you too much busy? Would be great, if it would not be too much work smile.gif Until then I know, that I can stop it in the music menu that opens by pressing the left analog stick.

molto

• Archived User
« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2007, 06:06:00 AM »

i have found the problem for the black screen on Snes9xBox...example if you activate the graphik filter  : advance mame 2x you have a black screen and just the sound..if you Deactivate the filter and put none filter the screen of the game appear good..Its a  bug

This post has been edited by molto: Nov 14 2007, 02:07 PM

madmab

• Archived User
« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2007, 05:50:00 AM »

Well sorry to here you had to drop out like this with lack of time and all.   ohmy.gif   Glad to hear you released the sources.  Now I just have to find someone smart enough to fix the sound issues in Atari800xl and recompile it.  laugh.gif

Anyways thanks for sticking around as long as you did and making xbox modding much more interesting than it had to be.  You will be missed.

Oh and peole I doubt he will be answering any questions regarding fixes, etc.  The source has been released.  It is now up to someone else to pick up the banner and carry it forward.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8