xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Mednafenx-pce - Pce/tg16 Emulator For Xbox V5  (Read 639 times)

elconejotres

• Archived User
Mednafenx-pce - Pce/tg16 Emulator For Xbox V5
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2010, 06:19:00 PM »

Hey madmab what about fixing the cdda music don't stoping when it should? there are issues with the "perfect cue system" making games like space fantasy 2 usa and ranma unplayable will you fix this? only needs a little optimization to reach perfection and now is the moment to do it please check this tread:

http://www.1emulatio...showtopic=31858

Thanks for your hard work!!!!!

retro-lover

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2010, 02:41:00 AM »

QUOTE(elconejotres @ May 26 2010, 04:19 PM) View Post

Hey madmab what about fixing the cdda music don't stoping when it should? there are issues with the "perfect cue system" making games like space fantasy 2 usa and ranma unplayable will you fix this? only needs a little optimization to reach perfection and now is the moment to do it please check this tread:

http://www.1emulatio...showtopic=31858

Thanks for your hard work!!!!!

Man, I just took a look at your thread and you have a great point about those issues.  I found that the music doesn't stop when it's supposed to in Akumajo Dracula X after you kill a boss.  In fact, the boss music keeps playing over the top of the victory jingle after every boss in that game.  Like you, I also own my original turbo cd games and know how to rip them correctly.  I believe madmab will hear our polite requests about fixing this.   smile.gif

I'm gonna contribute bug reports for him on every emulator he releases.  I want to help him out of appreciation.

waal

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2010, 02:18:00 PM »

Patience guys...

QUOTE(madmab @ May 25 2010, 12:28 PM) View Post

v6 will have a fix to the music stopping problem.  As well as accumulative fixes of the bugs discovered since I started releasing these.  Once I'm done releasing them all I'll go back round and recompile with fixes for all of them.

Pages: 1 [2]