xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: A Really Weird And Odd Problem  (Read 63 times)

stilts07

• Archived User
A Really Weird And Odd Problem
« on: May 26, 2006, 01:56:00 PM »

i am having a really odd problem with my xbox. I have asked alot of people that knows alot alot about xbox, but nobody has figured out what is wrong with it. the problem i am having has never happened before. I am having trouble saving states on some of my emulators. Xboyadvance games will not save for some reason. It refuses to save. It will pretend to save. But when i go to game utilities and punch save state. it says (save state saved) but when i go to load state(all the slots will be free). I have no idea why it is doing this. Before this happened, the games saved just fine. I can still load those states that were made before it refused to save. I can go to the saves folder, when i made the states (that pretended to save) are not in  there. Because they did not save. And i am really concerned, why is this doing this? i have asked so many xbox people and they dont know? and i hope somebody will figure this problem out. And save it in the forum for future references so if anyone else has the same probelm it will be easy for them to figure out. I just hope somebody will figure this out. And how to fix.  uhh.gif