xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Help Me Plz!  (Read 192 times)

-=Xjk=-

• Archived User
Help Me Plz!
« on: October 31, 2003, 10:13:00 PM »

Firstly hello to all fellow XBoxers : )

Right im not sure this is the right forum for this but here goes.

I installed the 007 Audio Hack and all went Sweet was using it for around 3 weeks
then i had to reinstall it due to it having stopped working via the A+Right blah blah Method

i looked in the forum and came across the fix i.e install hack DB i done this and it still didnt work so i used the Evox Menu to uninstall it i reinstalled the Savegame and rebooted as normal but upon ftping to it i noticed my Games folder had Disapeared along with my apps i thought oh it must have uninstalled those also ...... then i looked in evox and to my horror its saying that theres only 600mb Free out of 5GB my Question is How do i Reclaim this Space on the E: drive even tho i cant See the Data on it to Delete ???  PLZ HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks..............

This post has been edited by -=Xjk=-: Nov 1 2003, 06:15 AM

t0ken

• Archived User
Help Me Plz!
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2003, 09:33:00 AM »

Try installing boxplorer on your xbox. That way you can see whats taking up all the space.

-=Xjk=-

• Archived User
Help Me Plz!
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2003, 12:50:00 PM »

thanks for a reply...

i installed boxexplorer and i still cannot see any Games Directory on E:
its like the FATX file system on the XBOX has got screwed up somehow and needs
a scandisk like a PC does to Reclaim the lost clusters : (

Can i just backup everything thats on E: and then just format the E: partition ?
and copy the backed up data back to E:  whilst still in the EVOX Dash then reboot after its all done

-=Xjk=-

• Archived User
Help Me Plz!
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2003, 12:53:00 AM »

All is working fine now i formatted just the E: partition and i got my 5GB Back

t0ken

• Archived User
Help Me Plz!
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2003, 07:42:00 AM »

That was weird .... I wonder what happened. Did you go through all your directories or try and search?  Maybe you moved the games directory on accident or something. Oh well .... at least you got your space back.