xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: My Supermod  (Read 673 times)

roormonger

• Archived User
My Supermod
« on: September 14, 2006, 01:34:00 PM »

Finally my eyes and brain can rest. I think I am finally done playing with this mod for now, I think I will add a little more to it in a couple of days. The features are Easy text color changing, disable logos button, disable button descriptions button, disable whitewashes button, disable blade labels button, custom login screen button, custom logos button, and custom background animations Button. I have also included some extra logos. It also contains two extra background animations, one that looks like the original ripples with the help of mbezik, and the superman one made by warlion. Make sure to read the instrucions.

Download here

Enjoy

jonboy666

• Archived User
My Supermod
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2006, 02:21:00 PM »

A truely kick ass mod my friend. Thank you (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

mbezik

• Archived User
My Supermod
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2006, 02:34:00 PM »

if i wore a hat id take it off in your direction!!! - only thing thats strange (and doesnt really bother me) is you remove the checks outa the boxes to disable the things instead of checking the boxes as you used to do - Im loving getting rid of the button text!!! THE best mod just got better!!

mbezik

• Archived User
My Supermod
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2006, 02:24:00 PM »

spidey's never looked so good!!.................U DA MAN!!!!!!

IPB Image

roormonger

• Archived User
My Supermod
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2006, 03:29:00 PM »

I think next I am gonna make a button to disable the pics of the buttons on the bottom.

mbezik

• Archived User
My Supermod
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2006, 03:38:00 PM »

strip it bare!!! - once you know what stuff does all these things are best gone in my opinion

roormonger

• Archived User
My Supermod
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2006, 04:25:00 PM »

My setiments exactely. I like to be able to see my wallpapers, even though the buttons don't really get in the way I just like my interfaces like my desktop on my computer. As little as possible on it, unless it's some good eye candy. I was also thinking that we could start using some animated logo's now too. And to anyone who wants to make a custom background animation, you should make the images 128x128 unless you want MC360 to run slow and hear your hard drive all the time.

Jezz_X

• Archived User
My Supermod
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2006, 04:06:00 PM »

While I think you've done a good job in theory ( I havn't downloaded it ) I feel sorry for you having to redo it all in couple of days hint hint  ph34r.gif

manturafs

• Archived User
My Supermod
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2006, 05:07:00 PM »

why jezz, what ever do you mean? wink.gif

roormonger

• Archived User
My Supermod
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2006, 05:30:00 PM »

QUOTE(Jezz_X @ Sep 14 2006, 06:13 PM) View Post

While I think you've done a good job in theory ( I havn't downloaded it ) I feel sorry for you having to redo it all in couple of days hint hint  ph34r.gif

Bastard. I hope it's gonna be 1.0 cause I really like some of the features in this mod and I don't really wanna have to do it a bunch of times, the text and whitewash mods took a long time to do. Now i'm not even gonna make anymore adjustments to it. Oh and Mbezik, the checkmarks for the buttons are right, when something is disabled the checkmark is there. Remember they are DISABLE buttons.

roormonger

• Archived User
My Supermod
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2006, 06:35:00 PM »

I really hope your text mod is gonna be in there cause that was the part that took the longest.

Jezz_X

• Archived User
My Supermod
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2006, 06:45:00 PM »

Its not going to be 1.0
it will contain the text color mod and script
it will contain an option to turn off description text
and honestly Iv'e forgotten what else has been added since the last public version

JeffyLube0

• Archived User
My Supermod
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2006, 06:10:00 PM »

roormonger. EXCELLENT EFFING JOB with this mod. too bad you'oll have to do it again real soon. but 1.0 (if this really is 1.0) is going to be easier to mod, so i've heard
great job and thanks

muhaha.gif -Jeffy

roormonger

• Archived User
My Supermod
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2006, 07:00:00 PM »

it will contain the text color mod and script
it will contain an option to turn off description text

Thank fucking god, that shit made my eyes hurt.

too bad you'oll have to do it again real soon.

Don't rub it in
but 1.0 (if this really is 1.0) is going to be easier to mod, so i've heard

I don't really see how it's gonna be easier to mod unless there is gonna be more stuff in the includes that share the same properties. I think there should be a xml called commons.xml or whatever and all the stuff that can use the same properties like animation, backgrounds, whitewashes, overlays, etc., etc. Just a thought.

phistyle

• Archived User
My Supermod
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2006, 08:29:00 PM »

i love the whitewash mod...hope it gets added in the next release...it makes mc360 look hella clean
Pages: [1] 2 3 4