xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Blackmarket?  (Read 98 times)

asg

• Archived User
Blackmarket?
« on: November 17, 2007, 01:14:00 AM »

Sound like you got some networking problems. Let me summarize..

Working:
* Youtube
* Theme Browser

Not Working:
* Blackmarket
* Gamertag updates

Is that right? Thats really strange because the MC360 Blackmarket, which was integrated into the Skin, is a Theme Browser without additionally skin support.

Whats the "latest" XBMC Version you are running?

Regards
asg

Martomo

• Archived User
Blackmarket?
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2007, 02:26:00 PM »

I recommend to stick with one version, and that is the weekly SVN release by T3CH, the XBMC 2006-11-12 2.0.1 FAT/SLIM releases are mostly outdated when it comes to most of the scripts and skins.

It sounds like your current versions of XBMC are mixed up or isn't installed correctly, you could do a clean install, that means deleting the XBMC folder, deleting the savedata(TDATA/UDATA 0face008), emptying the cache and then install the weekly XBMC SVN release again.

Miketike2

• Archived User
Blackmarket?
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2009, 08:48:00 AM »

Same issue, Weather works, Trailers work but anything else i click does not work, Themes button dont work , Youtube dont work, XBMC update dont work, but MC360 Update works and says im up to date.

AndyM4c

• Archived User
Blackmarket?
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2009, 12:17:00 PM »

QUOTE(Miketike2 @ Jan 23 2009, 05:24 PM) View Post

Same issue, Weather works, Trailers work but anything else i click does not work, Themes button dont work , Youtube dont work, XBMC update dont work, but MC360 Update works and says im up to date.

Im the same youtube did work until yesterday now it brings up the lists of videos but wont play them. Think there must be an update due coz if you delete the youtube files in the mc360/extras/youtube folder and replace them with the files from youtube 3.2 got via installer passion (just the contents) youtube then works just with the crappy black bacground. Perhaps someone could look at this and see whats changed.

Maybe someone could mod this skin so that blackmarket is replaced with installer passions script and update xbms is replaced with t3ch's update script. Oh and that gamer card is a waste of time thing just wont work at all.

AndyM4c

• Archived User
Blackmarket?
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2009, 08:32:00 AM »

Maybe someone could mod this skin so that blackmarket is replaced with installer passions script and update xbmc is replaced with t3ch's update script. Oh and that gamer card is a waste of time thing just wont work at all.
[/quote]

Did part of it replaced Blackmarket script in extras with Installer Passion script (yes I know they are French but they are keeping up to date the latest revision is this month) changed the script theme to default (orange) and it looks pretty cool especially on the skins with the abillity to have backdrops of the skins showing.

Not a fix BlackBolt will be too happy with but hey it works and looks quite good. Maybe Blackbolt could get their skin working properly on this blade (this blade is the only one I have any problems with everything else works like a dream). Suggestion with the gamer card which always seems to be an issue display your profile info pic etc along with last game played hyper link to take you straight there.

I do like the idea of the market place just a shame it doesnt work sad.gif