xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Does Anybody Have Any......  (Read 30 times)

roormonger

• Archived User
Does Anybody Have Any......
« on: August 17, 2006, 09:29:00 PM »

WEED. tongue.gif  Just kidding, but seriously I was wondering if anyone had some default looking MC360 blades They would like to donate?

mbay

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2006, 10:04:00 PM »

http://forums.xbox-s...howtopic=539435

Remember to thank my friend LGC smile.gif

roormonger

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2006, 10:12:00 PM »

Thanx but thats not exactly what I was looking for. I need some blades that look like the default skin blades, I want them to use with the web interface skin so we could have some sharper looking backgrounds, but I am ass at making things in photoshop but if I had some allready made I could probably make it work.

roormonger

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2006, 01:36:00 AM »

thats closer I guess I could try making them but I doubt I can get them close to looking as good as the default blades. I'm more looking for an allready completed one. But thanks anyway.

roormonger

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2006, 09:00:00 AM »

Very nice i'm going to work on them now. Thanx biggrin.gif

edwinmcdunlap

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2006, 09:25:00 AM »

Here's my suggestion.... Put the "xbmc web interface" blade on the far right, instad of in the middle of all the others. Maybe it would look nicer that way? I dunno...

roormonger

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2006, 07:02:00 PM »

So i've been working on the pics burble posted(which are great by the way) and ive am trying to incorperate the background animation to them. I have it centered well and the animation is smooth, but I don't like the way the lighter parts of the swirl are showing up after I save them. Look.IPB Image
If anyone has any suggestions throw em this way.

roormonger

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2006, 10:10:00 AM »

My guess as to why it is turning out so crappy when I save it as a gif is cause it is only saving with 128 colors when I need to be saving with 256 colors, I think. I f anyone else can tell me why they are turning out so crappy, let me know.

roormonger

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2006, 01:15:00 PM »

I got a different gif making program and I was able to save with 256 colors and it turned out alot better, but still leasves a little to be desired(probably cause the ripple frames are so stretched). So heres probably what everyone is gonna get till I can do better.

IPB Image

Be expecting a new release today or tommorrow. Also the new background will allow more room for everthing horizontally, so I think i'm gonna dedicate most of the extra room for the item list on the right.

roormonger

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2006, 02:51:00 PM »

New release will definately be later tonight, if I stop drinking so fast. wink.gif