xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Xbmc Live Blade Doesn't Load....  (Read 29 times)

hybridflux

• Archived User
Xbmc Live Blade Doesn't Load....
« on: July 12, 2006, 03:27:00 PM »

I just upped my XBMC vers to XBMC-CVS_2006-07-09-T3CH and got the new MC360 vers, XBMC-CVS_2006-07-09-T3CH and on the restart the XBMC live blade attempts to load then jumps to the settings blade. Also my custom settings -> load profile does nothing just goes back to last viewed blade. Any ideas on getting these to work?

Jezz_X

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2006, 03:36:00 PM »

You need to completely wipe all your old skin files and then copy over a fresh copy you are getting xml conflicts because you just copied it over the old version

hybridflux

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2006, 03:41:00 PM »

i'll try that TY

Jezz_X

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2006, 08:05:00 PM »

well in this case the id numbers of the live window changed as did a couple of others as well as the file names of them so when you just overwrite a couple of files are left untouched because we renamed them.
They end up having the same window ID and this give xbmc troubles when it tries to call the windows

Understand that ?

MasterSiep

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2006, 06:04:00 AM »

QUOTE(Jezz_X @ Jul 12 2006, 11:43 PM) View Post

You need to completely wipe all your old skin files and then copy over a fresh copy you are getting xml conflicts because you just copied it over the old version

Same problem. I remove XBMC and put the new version instead. Put the new MC360 in the skin folder. Everything works except the Live Button. Nothing happens when I push it. Also Kai seems to have problems with connecting. This time it works, but after some reboots or restarts it doesn't. Then after some time (Inactive for a while) it works again after new start. sad.gif  sad.gif  sad.gif  sad.gif  sad.gif  sad.gif  sad.gif  sad.gif  sad.gif  sad.gif  sad.gif  sad.gif

manturafs

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2006, 07:38:00 AM »

i think you have a different problem, mainly that the live button doesn't go anywhere right now.  it's not a bug, but just a placeholder for the future xbmc live that team bb is releasing.

MasterSiep

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2006, 12:22:00 PM »

True, but that doesn't explain why Kai isn't working properly. My Xbox is connected with my wrt54g through a wet54g ethernet bridge. But that can't be the reason, can it???
Can it be a MC360 problem. (last version, no problem) or is it XBMC? In that case I will post it in the other forum

manturafs

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2006, 12:33:00 PM »

you're right, it doesn't explain why it's not working, but that's more to the point that this is a different problem.  you should probably start another topic.  as for solving your problem, switch to pmIII and see if it works.  if it does, then its mc360 related.  also, if you did a fresh install, you might need to reenter the kai information to login correctly.

Jezz_X

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2006, 02:42:00 PM »

QUOTE(MasterSiep @ Jul 14 2006, 04:29 AM) View Post

True, but that doesn't explain why Kai isn't working properly. My Xbox is connected with my wrt54g through a wet54g ethernet bridge. But that can't be the reason, can it???
Can it be a MC360 problem. (last version, no problem) or is it XBMC? In that case I will post it in the other forum

Well to find out if its a mc360 problem switch back to Project mayhem III then try it again
woul help if you tried that before posting about it

And yes the xbmclive button goes nowhere right now

MasterSiep

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2006, 02:21:00 PM »

My bad. Problem solved. Works great. Nicely done TBB