xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: A Few Bugs With The New June 11th 2006 Build  (Read 70 times)

ventline

• Archived User
A Few Bugs With The New June 11th 2006 Build
« on: June 11, 2006, 08:31:00 PM »

Well on mine i have text out of place on alot of blades.

the time is being cut off on all the home blades when enabled

when using the InfoCard if you click it. it will take you to the system info page but the blades are in the way (there not sliding over like they should) this does not happen if you go to system then system info

The file explorer and scripts page are both off and look like this
IPB Image

Well i know enough on how to fix it but I had been working on the file explorer already. I had made a mod for it a few days ago. And blackbolt left me this post its about half way down the page
And I could'nt agree with you more there blackbolt it was way to squashed. So I was working on a new one and having a hell of a time with some of the visuals. Then I got this build and its just about what I was going for.
And scence it was already messed up. I went and fixed it but with a twist. what I was already going for take a look.
IPB Image

And yes I know on the 360 the left blade runner never goes off the screen, but the right one does not either.
It just gives a little more room. And this way when I fixed it I didnt need to squish any thing. other wise it would have need a squashing to fit

I do really injoy the new change the team has made already to the skin.  Keep up the great work guys.

Jezz_X

• Archived User
A Few Bugs With The New June 11th 2006 Build
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2006, 08:35:00 PM »

THIS IS NOT A BUG THIS IS JUST A UNFINISHED VERSION OF THE SKIN THAT SHOULD NOT OF BEEN RELEASED TO THE PUBLIC THE WHOLE EXTRAS PAGE IS ONLY ABOUT 70% DONE