xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Dumb A$$ Question  (Read 320 times)

Crash83

• Archived User
Dumb A$$ Question
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2006, 03:48:00 AM »

*sigh*

here we go again....

audi-hibby

• Archived User
Dumb A$$ Question
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2006, 05:08:00 AM »

QUOTE(Xlink-l3laze @ May 17 2006, 07:22 AM) View Post

Hey, Im apart of Team Xlink. I want to know is are you going to have the blade or what not able to be opened to the kai section while in game so you can change arena's on the fly? That would be a great addition to the kai experience smile.gif

surely this is a wind up?   cmon it is isnt it?   Jeremy Beadle is going to jump out in a minute and say its all a big joke

c-2

• Archived User
Dumb A$$ Question
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2006, 05:48:00 AM »

Blaze is new to the xbox , we convinced him to put down the purple controller and join the dark side just recently .. the answer is no blaze, that will never happen .. :]

audi-hibby

• Archived User
Dumb A$$ Question
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2006, 06:23:00 AM »

Blaze my apologies, just when you come in saying your part of team xlink i thought/would expect that you may have a fair bit of knowledge about the xbox ( though i realise xlink is for other systems too) hence why i reffered to you as a Jeremy Beadle type character

for those who do not know of Jermey Beadle he is a practical joker who used to have his own tv show in the UK smile.gif

anyway welcome to the dark side, have fun

Xlink-l3laze

• Archived User
Dumb A$$ Question
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2006, 04:23:00 PM »

Its ok. Ive had my xbox for about a year and modded from the first day i got it....but i just never understood if a combo of buttons can restart your xbox no matter what you are doing why not just a combo to quit a game and go straight to the kai arena....just odd tongue.gif hehe
Pages: 1 [2]