xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: How To Set Up Xbmc With Relax075  (Read 93 times)

Ruxton

• Archived User
How To Set Up Xbmc With Relax075
« on: November 13, 2003, 03:06:00 PM »

just use the standard config file for xbmc, change the xns share settings in each section (my music, my videos, my pictures) to the ip of your pc that has relax running on it and then when you go into xbmc, you just select XNS and it'll list all your relax shares.

copter_

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2003, 09:17:00 PM »

wink.gif

copter_

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2003, 11:52:00 AM »

smile.gif

copter_

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2003, 11:32:00 PM »

QUOTE (ylsf @ Nov 19 2003, 05:21 AM)
I was setting this up tonight.. One nice thing I noticed is that it is automatically setup that it will list all of the shared relax directories if you don't specify anything else besides your computer's IP address.  Before I remember having it set up with $ROOT or something (with XMBP).. This makes things simpler.  I notice though with that set-up it is possible to move around back "before" that directory on your drive..(even if not specifically shared in Relax)..when choosing the go back line (the ".... " line.. root line is it called?)  with the old set-up it was good for restricting usage to those few folders.. I guess with the d:movies or other specification it would limit access o only those directories..

yeah i noticed the same when i just defined the address without the directory. i was able to browse into all my directories on D-drive on relax host using this ".." link and all shares were listed at root so i needed to select the share and then folder under it too (my videos -> xns -> movies -> movies). after this i defined the directory and everything started to work like i was used to have them. smile.gif