xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Video Capturing/editing Tools  (Read 37 times)

xboxbox451

• Archived User
Video Capturing/editing Tools
« on: December 05, 2005, 12:04:00 PM »

click the "video capture" link in my sig to give you some ideas of what to do.

xboxbox451

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2005, 02:16:00 PM »

Well, as I list in the tutorial, if your completely new to video editing and have Windows XP, I would start with Windows Movie Maker to video edit. Movie Maker is already installed on WinXP, is very versatile and easy to use.

When you build your skills and want to move onto a more feature rich video editor, then I recommend Adobes Premiere Elements 2.0, which you could buy for around $60.00. Now, if your looking for a more professional editor, then you'll need to spend big bucks, and the top of the line video editors for Windows are Adobes Premiere Pro and Sony Vegas Video, there are others, but like I said they'll cost you big bucks.

If you want the ultimate in video editing, then you need to buy a MAC PC. Then you can run Apple's Final Cut Pro, which is the absolute best in video editing.

As for video capturing, you could just use the standard software bundled with the capture card you purchase, there nothing special on the market for that.

evolutionISreal

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2005, 03:17:00 PM »

Thanks xboxbox451, you've been extreamly helpful.  Your an asset to this site  happy.gif