xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10

Author Topic: New Skin Downloader!  (Read 755 times)

Brots06

• Archived User
New Skin Downloader!
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2004, 05:04:00 PM »

smile.gif )

futbol4kee

• Archived User
New Skin Downloader!
« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2004, 05:24:00 PM »

i would also rather use this program rather than the website...

Brots06

• Archived User
New Skin Downloader!
« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2004, 07:30:00 PM »

beerchug.gif

stinkytwinky

• Archived User
New Skin Downloader!
« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2004, 08:25:00 PM »

forget that shit. Id rather use the website, then your program. if they dident have axs there wouldt be anything, you wouldent even be able to make that program.

simbot82

• Archived User
New Skin Downloader!
« Reply #34 on: March 20, 2004, 11:25:00 PM »

skillz you aint nothing more than a leech dude. Bandwidth costs money, money don't come easy, site goes away and your app has nothing to source.

Plus you seem to be a little immature to be taken seriously. Fancy whipping up a protest logo for an app you admit leeches. You a leech period

EvoX User

• Archived User
New Skin Downloader!
« Reply #35 on: March 20, 2004, 11:56:00 PM »

I can see why they might get upset.. but man.. they are blowing this WAY out of proportion...

xboxhacker1990

• Archived User
New Skin Downloader!
« Reply #36 on: March 21, 2004, 01:22:00 AM »

I think this could be an excellant release for the Scene if SKllZ,MomDad,and Koldfusion could collaborate and create a program that benifits both AXS adn the users...

motox333

• Archived User
New Skin Downloader!
« Reply #37 on: March 21, 2004, 01:38:00 AM »

QUOTE (EvoX User @ Mar 21 2004, 09:56 AM)
I can see why they might get upset.. but man.. they are blowing this WAY out of proportion...

Agreed. Its not that big of a deal man. You shoulda just talked to him about it before humiliating him in front of all X-S. Jerk.

peter_griffin

• Archived User
New Skin Downloader!
« Reply #38 on: March 21, 2004, 01:54:00 AM »

I think this could be an excellant release for the Scene if SKllZ,MomDad,and Koldfusion could collaborate and create a program that benifits both AXS adn the users...

I completely agree.

Just thought I would give my 2 cents.

I dont believe the app was originally created to leech the site, that was one of the unfortunate things that was oprobably not realised would happen. It looks like it was created to just make it a little easier to download the skins.

The site owners didnt like it, fair enough, thats understandable, wouldnt it have been better to just be civil about it? Stopping downloads was probably for the best, but did you need to start insulting each other and swearing your heads off?

App was created, problems found, app rendered useless, now let it drop.

Jus for the record it looked like it was a really good app, you obviously are quite skiled. Keep up the good work and dont stop trying to help, just try and make sure that no-one gets annoyed about possible ramifications.

kernel_trap

• Archived User
New Skin Downloader!
« Reply #39 on: March 21, 2004, 02:21:00 AM »

QUOTE (EvoX User @ Mar 21 2004, 09:56 AM)

True. Add the Leech-protection and a way to display the news from AX-S.
B.t.w., where can we find the Tool when all Threads are deleted here?

BloodyMary

• Archived User
New Skin Downloader!
« Reply #40 on: March 21, 2004, 03:46:00 AM »

It really doesn't matter what he does with the app... Koldfuzion and Momdad have made it clear that they will never allow AXS to support the APP which they have every right to do.   I would like to ask that SKllZ works closely with other skins sites and try to get the app running with them.  BenJeremy made a good point in the MXM forum about that this program could provide an advertising banner for the sites that is used to help spawn revenue for the sites.  The only site that I can think of at the moment is xbox-skins.net... perhaps SKllZ and BlaZed could work something out together to make this program work.  Also, SKllZ, if you have the bandwidth available I have nearly every skin (except for evox skins) that AXS and XBOX-SKINS.net have on their sites and could ftp them to you for your to setup for your program to use from your own bandwidth.  Unfortunately I don't have previews for them, so it may be of little/no use to you... also if you don't have the bandwidth available it will be of no use to you.... SKllZ, I did want to say for sure, please stick around the scene, this program has shown that you have some great programming capability and even if you can't work out something with this program... I hope to see more creations from you in the future....

dietrite

• Archived User
New Skin Downloader!
« Reply #41 on: March 21, 2004, 07:12:00 AM »

man...i want the program. go skillz! find a way to bypass.

SKllZ

• Archived User
New Skin Downloader!
« Reply #42 on: March 21, 2004, 07:46:00 AM »

The app isnt going away! I'm just going to update the app when they fix the site...I will put a limit on it 5 downloads per users a day. If you have the old version it will auto update when I release the new version.

Brots06

• Archived User
New Skin Downloader!
« Reply #43 on: March 21, 2004, 07:50:00 AM »

i did and it was already updated...

Brots06

• Archived User
New Skin Downloader!
« Reply #44 on: March 21, 2004, 09:26:00 AM »

what other features have u added, becuase i have the one with the pic previewer
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10