xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: How Do I Make A Multi Game Disc?  (Read 76 times)

m4ca

• Archived User
How Do I Make A Multi Game Disc?
« on: November 07, 2003, 06:46:00 PM »

ok im new at this i jus heard of this when browsing the Game hacking and someone saying they will make a multi game of GTA3 and VC on 1 disc... i have a dvd burner so i can do it.. but how do i make one? i was thinking about it while at school and was wondering how it could work? like how can 2 games (2 default.xbe's) work? they cant be in the same folder as the MAIN folder.. i guess it can be called index... and well one or another ony 1 game will work.. so can someone please explain how i can do this? and is it possable to even add another game to it? i want GTA 3,GTA VC, and True Crimes.. i havnt bought True crimes yet but i think it would be cool to add those 3

DaBeast77

• Recovered User
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2003, 09:24:00 PM »

Get MS.Hacked.MenuX.XBOX-COMPLEX, that is what i use.

* illusion *

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2003, 06:05:00 PM »

ZXBTools is great.

Jezz_X

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2003, 04:20:00 AM »

hehehe just got to say this <cough> WAREZ TALK </cough>

tarheelsnipe

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2003, 05:53:00 AM »

hmmm...that's a good question.  I don't know if Craxtion can do that or not.  I know it's good for creating and extracting multi-game backups.  But playing multi-ISOs from the Disc?  I don't want to waste DVDR's trying this out.  

Is it as simple as having 2 main folders (say, GTA3 and GTA-VC), and putting one game in each folder---and then opening the default.xbe through Boxplorer??  

Man, just think of the money you could save on hard drive space and DVDR's.  If there was a program like that out there, I would gladly donate some cash to the developer(s).  

SniperKilla

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2003, 06:03:00 AM »

smile.gif

tarheelsnipe

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2003, 06:22:00 AM »

thanx SniperKilla, I'm going to try it out.  If it works I'm going to donate some $$ to lepPper and craxtion for saving me some money.

umm...dumb question, does it matter that I'm runnin Evox or do I need a different dashboard in one of my other banks??

-SNIPE

tarheelsnipe

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2003, 04:30:00 PM »

Just tried out Craxtion and it worked perfectly the first time!!  I loaded GR Island thunder, NBA Live 2004, and The Sims onto one CD.  I chose the Menu X option.  Heads up to the Craxtion guys...Here comes a donation from the SNIPE.

LepPpeR

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2003, 05:23:00 PM »

thank, we have worked pretty hard on craxtion and have seen great feedback from you, the users.

Thanks Again

Team Craxtion - LepPpeR

tarheelsnipe

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2003, 09:08:00 AM »

OK, I have the craxtion basics down.  Now, can I get other multi-game menus?  The Matrix menu kicks ass.  I was just wondering if there are other options out there somewhere.  Thanx.

EDIT:  I'm not asking for the location of warez, I just want to know if there are other multi game menus out there.  I'll find em myself.  thanx again for any help.