xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: New Release: Xiso Xfer Pro V0.2  (Read 115 times)

PLUTO 3.14

• Archived User
New Release: Xiso Xfer Pro V0.2
« on: April 29, 2003, 12:42:00 PM »

New Release: xISO xFER PRO v0.2
>> What's new/fixed
* True "on the fly" extraction, files will be transferred straight to your XBOX without being saved to disk first (if you have enough ram).
* Supports rar files, just open them as you would an iso and xISO xFER PRO will take care of the rest.
* Chooses a directory name automatically, based on the name taken from default.xbe
* Much improved batch mode, just select or drag&drop multiple files and sit back.
* No annoying unnecessary dialogs.
* No bloat, skin, multilingual + other components all removed.

Download: down - get it from #xbins
News-Source: #xbins (EFnet)

laugh.gif Just what I wanted....  * Supports rar files, just open them as you would an iso and xISO xFER PRO will take care of the rest.

Do have some ?'s....

* True "on the fly" extraction, files will be transferred straight to your XBOX without being saved to disk first (if you have enough ram)

My PC has PC2700 512MB Ram....  Is this enough to handle the big XISO's...  Like Metal Gear Solid and DOAV ???...  What's the ratio for those over 4GB games... ???

Also...  
* Supports rar files, just open them as you would an iso and xISO xFER PRO will take care of the rest.

I have most of my XBox ISO RAR's on multiple CD's and DVD's...  Can this prog handle that....  I guess that would be Media Switching... ???

Let me know guy's...  Will try to check it out myself too....  Great Release....  cool.gif

PLUTO 3.14

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2003, 10:41:00 AM »

dry.gif

chilin_dude

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2003, 01:11:00 AM »

QUOTE (PLUTO 3.14 @ Apr 30 2003, 07:41 PM)
Well...  Guess I'll have to tested out myself.... dry.gif

You're not supported by the origional author...that is why people are a bit weary, did you even ask him if you could use the same title?

PLUTO 3.14

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2003, 05:40:00 PM »

You're not supported by the origional author...that is why people are a bit weary, did you even ask him if you could use the same title?

I am not the maker of the prog dry.gif ....

I was just wondering about it....  I am looking for a XBox Iso prog that can handle XBox ISO's and ISO's in Rar filez(Even in multiple media)...  That can ftp it to my XBox real time...  But with out the Ram limit...  And a few extras...  Kind of a conbination of both the official and the unlicense Pro.... wink.gif

Hope they come out with one soon... cool.gif

Fire

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2003, 10:42:00 PM »

blink.gif . im confused  unsure.gif

PLUTO 3.14

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2003, 07:25:00 AM »

dry.gif Well I am not the maker of either prog....  I just posted what was posted on the News Section of the XBox-Scene....

I am going to be testing both with a game that is over 5GB's....  Hope both or at least one of them can handle it....

Hope they release what I am looking for soon...  cool.gif

I am looking for a XISO Prog with the following:

* True "on the fly" extraction, files will be transferred straight to your XBOX without being saved to disk first (if you have enough ram).  If a file or files are to big for the amount of ram availlable... It will temporarly use the HD for only those files...  I guess it woul be kind of like a smart XIso Prog...

* Supports rar files, just open them as you would an iso and the prog would take care of the rest.  Even in multiple CD/DVD's....  Will just ask for the next rar file...

* Chooses a directory name automatically, based on the name taken from default.xbe...  If u want...

* Much improved batch mode, just select or drag&drop multiple files and sit back.

* No unnecessary dialogs.

* Optional components.

Can think of anything else for now....  Will try to contact L!M!T and Andrew to see if they can hook us up.... cool.gif

PLUTO 3.14

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2003, 11:03:00 AM »

cool.gif U'r obsolutely right....  I understand what u'r saying...  The true on-the-fly is incredible...  I know cause...  Well I can't tell u.....  And the speed is incredible to....  Best XIso prog...  No point in having to extract the XIso anyways....  Cant wait for the xISO xFER 2.0.  It will blow all others away...  Keep the source private so u don't have lamers ripping it and calling it theirs....  thankx for u'r great work...

xISO xFER 2.0 makes filling a 120GB HD so much easear... beerchug.gif