xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Odamex 0.5.0  (Read 3174 times)

Movax

• Recovered User
Odamex 0.5.0
« Reply #45 on: November 04, 2010, 06:56:00 AM »

With the default setup, if I use the right analog to move my view it stops moving if I move all the way to the left. Moving to the right seems fine. If I move to the left and let off just a bit it works, but when I am being pummeled it is sometimes hard to remember and I can't turn to shoot a monster. I had this problem in the old releases of surrealxxx and it has been fixed in recent updates.

Hyper_Eye

• Recovered User
Odamex 0.5.0
« Reply #46 on: November 04, 2010, 09:16:00 AM »

That is strange. This is the first I have heard of this issue. I have a couple of Xbox's and a couple of MS-brand controllers as well as a Logitech wireless controller and none of them exhibit that issue. Can you provide some details on what you are using?

l11l1VeNoM1l11l

• Archived User
Odamex 0.5.0
« Reply #47 on: November 04, 2010, 11:06:00 AM »

Glad you like the boxart!  I still want to make a side and back for it, but I'm focusing on finishing the other homebrew fronts first.

Movax

• Recovered User
Odamex 0.5.0
« Reply #48 on: November 04, 2010, 05:50:00 PM »

QUOTE(Hyper_Eye @ Nov 4 2010, 11:16 AM) View Post

That is strange. This is the first I have heard of this issue. I have a couple of Xbox's and a couple of MS-brand controllers as well as a Logitech wireless controller and none of them exhibit that issue. Can you provide some details on what you are using?

I did some testing, I think it is likely a hardware problem. Maybe time to get a new wireless logitech sad.gif
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]